gxddff

As I ran, I thought of all the horrible things that have been chasing me, my heart was pounding madly and I felt as if I could collapse, any minute now my heart would stop.

I wasn't made for this. But I didn't, couldn't stop, I knew that if I stopped, even for a minute, I'd be in big trouble.

I needed to find the portal to the city, my magic and elemental powers were nearly useless behind the gates.The underwater cave was hidden behind a waterfall, but I couldn't get wet because in my backpack was the magic worlds second most powerful book to the hexorin.

Branches tore at my ankles and legs. Blood was pouring from my cuts, but I had to go on,

using my outdoor skills I found the waterfall.it was breathtaking. My heart stopped for a moment as I took in the beautiful sight.

The sound of barking broke my trance,they had found me.I took a deep breath and dived in, hoping the water proof spell would stay until I got out of the water, my lungs burned but I didn't let go. Lucky for me, I spot a shred of light and swim up to it, as soon as we get to the other side, I open my mouth and take slow,deep breaths.

I throw the bag onto the floor of the cave and pull myself up, when I turn around the book wasn't there anymore.

"Hexy," I shout, looking around for the missing book

"Are you looking for this?" a sinister voice sneers and I look back to the vicious red eyes of the demented vampire wizard.

"Give Hexy back," I demand

"Okay here," he says "she looks like a pearl but turn her into a teenage girl."

He vanishes and leaves Hexy in a pearl white dress, she crumpled to the ground in a heap of pure white clothes.