My Ex Crush

"Beep beep beep" I turned off my alarm clock. I checked the time, it was 7am, school started at 8. I immediately went to do my daily morning routine.

When I was done washing up, I went to my cupboard and decided to put on a nice silky red velvet dress and wore some light makeup and tied my hair in a nice ponytail. Since I lived alone in an apartment near school, I just ate some cereal, put on a pair shoes that matched my dress, got my schoolbag and walked to school.

*magical time skip*

I walked through the school's gigantic doors and went to my locker to put my bag and grab my math books, since that was my first lesson. Just then, I heard someone call out my name,

"Y/n!"

I turned around and saw Jennie running towards me with MoMo by her side, my two bestfriends.

"Hey guys! How was your weekend?"

I asked while we were walking to class even though I knew clearly what probably kept them occupied during the previous two days.

"Omg, my boyfriend, Jimin, literally surprised me with the best candle lit dinner ever. He is soooo sweet!!"

Jennie bragged. She started going on and on about how she knew but kinda didn't? I don't really know myself, people in love nowadays. Love just messes with your head, I still did not know why they even had boyfriends when they probably would break up them sooner or later and then cry their eyeballs out.

"Okay, enough..."

I shushed Jennie from going any further as she would probably be talking for the next 2 hours about her stupid date.

"How about yours MoMo?"

I asked just so that Jennie had no excuse to go on about Jimin which never failed to make me sick.

"Well, my boyfriend, Jackson, brought me to Disneyland!!! Speaking of which he asked me to meet him at the the cafeteria first, gotta go then!"

MoMo ran off to the cafeteria leaving Jennie giggling and me, I just had a straight face.

"Whew, luckily she ran away, definitly can't stand her talking about her and her lovey dovey boyfriend too"

I mumbled under my breath. Just then, Jennie noticed that I was quiet and took that opportunity to start her lecture.

"So... when..."

"Honestly, stop. Why do you care? You sound like my mum... I moved away so that I could avoid this and focus on my studies!"

I cut her off. I wasn't ready for another boyfriend lecture early in the morning. Listening to them talk about their dates was good enough. Jennie decided to continue after I remained quiet for awhile.

"I am still so confused! You are like the prettiest girl here yet u don't have a boyfriend! I bet a lot of guys are willing to do anything just to get in bed with you!"

I gave her a disgusted look and she immediately zipped her mouth. As we approached my assigned classroom, I bid a quick farewell to her and entered, exhaling a loud sigh as I sat down on my seat. I took out my math textbook and materials from my bag as I watched my teacher walk into the classroom to start the first lesson of the day.

*another magical time skip*

After 3 hours of long stupid lessons, I finally had my break. Deciding to finish up my worksheet before going for lunch, I heard the zipping go bags and shuffling of feet exiting the classroom as everyone else rushed out of the classroom. I was left alone in my thoughts as I finished the last question, or so I thought. I was packing up my bag when someone pulled out the chair next to me and sat down, giving me a big fright. "What the...Jungkook?" I looked to my side and saw Jungkook, my ex crush, sitting there staring at me sheepishly.