-67-

Chapter 67

Parties and Panties

_________________

"Awww I love my babies so much." Ally said sitting on the couch rocking Amanda.

"Me too." Austin said rocking Alex.

"Ally!" Penny said walking thought the door.

"Hi mom!" Ally said.

"Oh my gosh their so cute! Alex and Amanda Moon." Penny said.

"Thanks!" Ally said.

"Hello Ally!" Grandma Muffin said.

"Hi my favorite grandma!" Ally said hugging her.

"And is this the man you married and had wonderful kids with?" Grandma Muffin said pointing at Austin.

"Yes it is." Austin said hugging her.

"Grandma Muffin you'll be staying in the room right down the hall." Ally said.

"Alright." Grandma Rose said walking to the room.

"Oh Ally. I'm so proud of you and Austin." Penny said.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD!" Grandma Muffin yelled from the room.

"What is it?" Ally asked as everyone ran in.

"Why is there a thong under the covers?" Grandma Muffin asked holding the thong up.

"Grandma I'm-" Ally said before grandma muffin cut her off.

"Ally your such a grown up." Grandma Muffin said giving her the thong.

"Thanks grandma muffin." Ally said before putting the thong away.

"How bout I make ya'll some muffins to celebrate." Grandma muffin said going into the kitchen.

"Now I see why you call her grandma muffin." Austin said.

"Yep." Ally said cradling Amanda.

"Alex is such a cutie. He's gonna be like you Austin." Lester said rocking Alex.

"And I love Amanda's hair color. It's brown just like Amanda's used to be." Ally said before sighing.

"I know it's tough losing your old friend. She was a great person." Lester said while Austin rubbed ally's back.

"I know." Ally said rocking Amanda.

"But why we're your thongs in the bedroom? You didn't do it with someone else did you?" Austin asked.

"Of course not. I was getting something and I put them there because they were clean and I forgot to pick them up." Ally said.

"Oh ok good." Austin said.