Hi internet!!!

So if your wondering my names Sarah and I fudging love Dan and Phil , no don't hate me I'm just a fangirl please don't take my laptop..
But yeah I wanna make stories and entertain you guys and I hope you all love my first imagine

p.s. I'm open to requests like seriously anything , byeeee <3

Your P.O.V

"Hi internet, if your wondering why this looks like its been

filmed on a potato..." you giggle to yourself at this statement as your two best friends film their new video in Dan's bedroom,  little would anyone else know but this is the first video you will be in, your so excited you can't help but smile and right on cue you jump up from behind Dan's chair and manage to embarrass yourself in front of all of the internet... way to go Y/N. As you jumped pathetically on Phil's lap (causing him to fall off of his seat) you had caused an entire laughing fit, what a way to introduce yourself to YouTube. 

But during this laughing fit you can't help but notice how beautiful and cute Phil was, as he let his tongue escape the side of his mouth, you couldn't help yourself, Dan had left the room this was your opportunity, but knowing your best friend Dan he of course came running back in with a cup of ice cold water... great

"Hey Y/N guess where this is going " he spoke as calm as if you wasn't sprawled, basically on top of his best friend, you started to speak " Dan if that comes anywhere near me so help me" you saw his pursuit and quickly rolled to your right just quickly enough for a few dots to land on your back, but poor Phil he looked so shocked it was so cute "Aargh Dan whyyy, now I'm super co-oold" he said as he started to shiver violently.

"Aww poor baby" you cooed as you pulled him in for one of the most perfect hugs ever, "don't worry Dan's just a big meanie and he's going to go make you a hot drink", " oh hell n-" Dan began to say as you threw him an 'I dare you' look " fiiine tea with lemon it is"

The second Dan left you turned to Phil still stuck in your embraced and whispered "does baby need me to kiss it better" jokingly, but much to your surprise he replied with a slight nod and a quick eye glance before looking down, well you sure as hell were taking him up on that offer and planted light kisses all over his face, "you know Y/N my lips are cold too" shocked, you didn't know if you should but before you could react Phil placed his ice cold lips onto yours, it took a few seconds to register before you started kissing him back, it seemed like forever until you pulled apart both breathless, "its about damn time but couldn't you go show PDA in Phil's room,", you both Giggle nervously as you all take seats infront of Dan's macbook and start the 'photo booth challenge tag'. When its all finished and you and Phil are leaving to go do your own thing you can't help but over hear Dan say " urgh this is going to take so much Editting "

Sooo there you have it my first imagine hope you like it and expect more in the future :)