Episode 1: Max's Big Change (Part 1)

Hey guys , My friend and I are working on this together. Hope you enjoy it:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

It has been a month since the Russo's family wizard competition was over. Justin has become the new professor for Wiz Tech and could keep his vampire girlfriend, Julliet. While Justin is working on keeping the Wiz Tech program balanced, Julliet is helping him by tracking and hunting the monsters and evil creatures in the Wizard World and the Mortal World.

Alex purhcased a small house in the Wizard World and gave Harper her old training wand that opens things so that she would be permitted to enter the wizard world. Mason, Alex's werewolf boyfriend is still living in his parents cave in the wizard world. 

Max is still living with his parents in the Waverly SubStation and he is trying to keep up with running the subshop with Harper's boyfriend . 

Mr. and Mrs.Vanhuesan are not fond of Justin and do not like him or his family much so since they don't know that Juliet and Justin are now living together in the Wiz World they decided to check up on her in the Mortal World. Juliet's parents didn't know the Russo family well and infact didn't really recognize who grown up max was and were shocked when seeing a strange face working in the Subshop. Since  they sensed that Max is now a Mortal it was even stranger for them and they didn't know that Max was part of the Russo family.

"Hey, who's that kid? I've never seen him before." Mrs. V asks.

"Hmm. He looks familiar for some reason." Mr. V replies.

"No, if we saw him before then we would've recognized his scent." says his wife.

"True, enough. Now let's get to work. I haven't had a snack for ages." says her husband.

"You just had breakfast this morning." she shoots back.

"I don't care. Now, can we please get to the boy before someone sees us?" 

  Mr.Vanheusan Sneakily asks: "Nice shirt. Where did you get? May i see the tag on the back?"

Max dumbfoundedly answers: " Yeah, that would be nice. Although, it might take me a while to figure out who you two are. Wait, I think I know you. You see I can only do one thing at a time, it leaves the rest of my brain space for later."

As Mr.Vanheusan approached him he says, "Maybe after this you will figure it out"! Mr. Vanhesan's sharp teeth slowly but painfully sinks in to his neck.

Max's vision runs wild.  Then suddenly, he finds himself in a coma.

It seems like an immense time have passed when he slowly opens his now bright red eyes.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only part one of this episode. Let me know what you think, should I continue with this Wizards of Waverly Place sequel?