They Call me Hybrid

Hi guys! This is mah first story on wattpad and im Brasilien, so pls dont be too harsh on me, k? I hope y'all enjoy!! Comment what you want to see me write about Julia! My keybord sometimes doesent register letters...! PS she is the dark luna *SPOILER ALERT*   *SPOILER ALERT*     XD         

_______________________________________________________________________________

 I punched the bag one last time and was satisfied when I heard a loud thump of the 100kls bag. My gym tutor was impressed. "Well done," he said, "Next time you will fight against me." I smirked. "Were totoally gonna win!" Said my angel.

        Oh yeah, were are my maners. My name is Julia Roberts, I am 17 yeas old, and im a Hybrid. But not just any hybrid, Im a angel/werewolf! My angel wings are completely white at the bottom, then it gets gold, then it is as black as the sky with no moon on the tips! Only my Mom and Dad know that. Anyway, Im 18 in a week! I am so exited for my birthday! I will finally get to see my wolf! 

        I made my way up the stairs towards my room. In the way, I stopped at my dads office. Yes, he is the Alpha, yes, I will be the next  Luna. I knocked on the door. I heard a shuffle of papers and a low "Come in!" Belonging to my dad. I walked inside to be meeted with My dad and my mom with her lipstick smugdged all over her face. Thought started to fill my mind of what they did and I immediatly pushed those out. 

        My mom asked "Yes, my Angel?" 

"I was just wondering, Is the shift painfull" I made something up after I forgot what i was going to say.

"Dont worry dear, we will be there to help you."

        I made my way to my room a couple of doors down the hall. Impressivly, there was no one in the hall. I opened the door of my room. My room has cream colored walls, a  king sized bed, a long mirror on the wall  and a little working desk on the left wall. I made my way to the mirror and looked at myself. 

        I saw a beutifull girl looking back at me. You can tell she has a medium-large storage in the chest department, and in the bottom department too. She has Electrifiyng Blue eyes, Plump red lips, a nose that is medium, but fits her well. She has golden hair  that goes all the way to the end of her back, and it is curly. Yep, thats me.

        I am going to start college in two days, so I better make the best of these days.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Iknow, Iknow, Its short, but Hey!! Its my first chapter!! hope y'all enjoyed, pls comment what ya think, and bYYYYYYYYEEEEE