Chapter Two

Remember how I said we'd only have to train for four months?

That was a lie.

It was seven months.

So I spent seven months of my life, getting up at four, getting to their house at five, spending an hour and a half trying to physically better myself. Then we spent fourty-five minuets meditating, and finally, we spent twenty-five minuets trying to mentally better ourselves.

Except for Mondays, those were spent as days off or emotion control classes.

But at least I have a nice body now. With abbs and toned muscles and everything. My muscles weren't too big though. Discretion is deffinitly prized.

Oh, and I'm going on my first mission!

My villain name is 'Beautiful Chaos'. I didn't want beautiful on there, but Seth insisted I have a bit of arrogance in this field.

Anyway, that name was chosen because my 'civillian' and 'villain' personalities are completely different.

As a civilian, I'm reserved around most people, watching silently. As a villain, I'm loud and destructive.

It took five months making that personality, and two months perfecting it. Basiacally all seven months. I rarely took Monday's as days off, and when I did, it was only for work or Vel and Vic's birthday.

But its all worth it.

While my cousins and I have been slaving, sorry training, away, Seth has been researching the perfect first mission for me.

Its in New York. I'm supposed to be bombing a building. One that is responcible for a few terrorist attacks on a few other countries and how American weapons have been seen outside of the state.

I bit back my smile, returning to the texts on my phone. Our devices were protected, but we still talked in code.

For instance, whenever someone mentioned "photos" it was referring to my alter ego. Even if someone were to hack our phones, nothing would look out of the ordinary since I'm posing as a girl with a love for photography.

As soon as I exited the car, I waved to the driver and started off towards a cafe I saw on the way here.

It was a cute, nature themed cafe. One that was expertly called Camellia Café, I snapped a quick picture of the front of it before walking in.

True to its name, the menu was decorated with camellias. Vines grew up the walls in an old-fashioned way, and floweres grew from each. The builder could deffinitly control nature.

I ordered a coffee like I normally do, turning towards the window. The city was beautiful, but it would look better raining.

The clouds darkened a bit, and before long, drops of water began hitting the pavement.

I took a quick picture before turning to the woman next to me.

"Hello. Is there something you need?" I ask politely.

She sets down two cups, sitting across from me. "You are a very interesting girl." She comments.