chapter 10

I made it to ten chapters yes like a Boss lol back to the book

               .  

                     .

                .

Katherine pov

she had on a jean jacket sweater also she had black shorts with nice combat boots. she look so pretty.I wanted to go up and talk to her but my daddy(Nickolas) pulled me out the store just as she turned and saw me.She looked like she saw a ghost.Daddy pulled down me out the store when he had yanked my arm I dropped the clothes and followed him.

He looked mad and scared I have never seen daddy scared for something but the time I got sick as a kid.we made it out side to me my dad that had the car at the entrance of the store.we all jumped in and speeded off.

I look at the window to see Riley and some cute boy with her looking for something I think it was me but who would look for me I mean what is there to look for.

"Daddy can you tell me why we ran out store" I asked him with a serious face. i was a little mad because school going to start and now I don't have the uniform.

" we had to leave because the store man did not like what we are" I know what he meant not lots of people like gay guys but I don't know why the are nice.

"Ow okay then but now what will I have to ware for school also I saw this girl I know from when I was a little kid her name is Riley"

They did not reply so I did not get them mad so I did not ask again.I looked out the window and daydream.

                +Daydream-

I was walking in a big house with Riley and that hot boy from earlier.We walked into a big crowd of people who cheered for us.Riley was now hugging me It was so nice here but it's too nice.

           -End of daydream+

I woke up in my bed.How did I get to my bed. Ow well I guess it's time to get ready for school.