☬ Rules ☬

Yeah, yeah, I know. 

Rules suck. 

Well, get over it. 

Love, Anna.

1. 3+ Sentences I'm one of those that has a hard time with the one liners, I know there are some that I accept- but that's because they're okay if I make a super long response in return. I do it all the time. 

I know that there are times when someone is tired or there's a chance that you can't think of much else at the moment, those times are okay. I do that all the time myself. 

2. No smut in the book. Yeah... So, if you want to do that, take it into the PM's. I don't care who you are. PM. PM. PM. I don't want this book to get deleted/ reported. 

3. You can use language. I think that sometimes the big words do come out. I usually sound like a sea gone sailor on a regular basis. Ask my friends. The only thing I ask is, please, use the language the way that the characters in the book/movie/show would use it. The f-bomb all the time is not okay. Unless that's something that your OC does. 

4. No bullies. I mean... Come on. That should be a given but I'm just warning you now. If myself or my co admin hear anything about bullying or see it. We will put a stop to it or if it gets bad enough, we'll report. Neither of us want to but we can. 

If you have any issue with anything that is said or with anyone. Please, notify in our PM's. 

5. You play my crush, I'll play yours. Don't be stingy. Everyone else wants you to interact with their OC's. I am one of those. 

6. If you're an anon account, role play with whoever you like. 

7. NO ONE LIVES ON WATTPAD. If you don't have any interaction/ responses after... let's say two hours, then tag. If not, assume that that person is either busy, asleep, or just doesn't want to respond. Don't be rude about it, please. I know that there's school, work, family matters, or people get really tired. I'm one of those. 

8. Have Fun. Just have fun with this.