Time Dancer and the Potion of Invincibility

Hi, Robert. I've been reading your book, Time Dancer and The Potion of Invincibilty. I must say that it is a masterpiece of ingenuity. Really a great work. I can't wait until you get farther into the series. --Kirsten C.

Brace yourself for a riveting ride. Fourteen year old Bing Brown finds himself swept up in an extraordinary adventure in Time Dancer and the Potion of Invincibility. After the tragic death of his family, Bing is convinced by a sage time traveler to go on a journey to reverse time and the horrendous events that killed his parents and sister. His travels take him far from his Washington Met-how Valley home, far from the idyllic life that he has always known. Caught up in the annals of history, he is forced to overcome time’s worst enemy, Adabega.

                 Adabega, the shape shifting dragon-like enormity, is determined to control the world and all its dimensions.  Bing and the time dancer launch a dire mission to destroy the monster so the teenager can return to his own time period and the family he loves. His success depends on the potion of invincibility whose components are scattered throughout the archives of time. He finds himself flying through prismatic dimensions to procure the Komodo blood, jaguar whiskers, whale breath, rhino skin and the feather of truth from ancient Egypt for the philter. The success of Bing’s quest will also determine the survival of a beautiful princess he met in King Arthur’s castle who is being forced to marry the evil Adabega.

                Author Robert Hult serves an ingenious feast and also offers up superlative tension, engaging humor and eloquent knowledge in this chivalric apologue. The reader can feel the heat of the dragon’s breath on his back as Bing flees to the next exploit. This concinnous story is fresh, exhilarating and destined to become a best seller.

--Sheli Ellsworth, Reviewer: Sacramento Book Review/Portland Book Review

This book is currently available as "Time Dancer" at Barnes and Noble and as an eBook on Smashwords, Kindle, and Scridb.