Two

Vanessa's POV

Day before roadtrip

"Now honey, your father and I would like to discuss a few things before you haed off with your friends tomorrow morning" my mom says passing me my folded clothes while I put them in my suitecase.

"Mom I know what you and dad want to say" I say truthfully because I indeed know what they have to say.

"But I'll be down in a minute to hear what you gotta say" I add with a smile. I mean they're my parents and that's their job even though I know these rules.
She nods leaving me fold my last pair of jeans.
I walk down the stairs and into the living sitting myself on the armchair in front of both of my parents.

"So.... your mother and I want to talk about some things before you leave. I'll start off with saying that I want you to be careful and that if you need anything call us immediately, make sure you have everything you need for the trip and don't drink nor smoke we raised you better than that, I don't want you ending up driving drunk or high or whatever you kids do and for last.... well your mother maybe can-" he continues letting my mother start.

"I don't want to having sex but I know you're a teenager and hormones kick in so be careful, do it for yourself honey. I know you expect us to strict on this argument like you see parents in movies do but this is the real world and if something does happen, protection always" she finishes. I feel my cheeks heat up as I look between them back and forth.

"Wow.. you guys calm down like I don't even have a boyfriend, I mean I feel slightly offended. You think I would actually sleep with some random guy?" I gasp.

"No honey ofcourse not but you're q teenager and we know how it feels, that how your mother-" my father starts but I stop him right there, last thing I want to hear is knowing my parents hooked up before even talking to one another.

"Stop it right there, I got" I say raising my hand up.

"I'm going to bed now , I gotta get up early tomorrow so goodnight" I hug them both and make my way up the stairs and into my room throwing myself on the bed.
I get under the covers and scroll through my phone when a message from Dylan pops up.

D- " You ready for tomorrow?!!!!"

V-" Hell yeah I am, what time are gonna be here?"

D-" Sevenish "

V-" Can you be more precise?"

D-" Calm your tits, seven fifteen be out "

V-" cAlm YoUR TiTs, good night dumbass"

D-" good night sweaty"

V-" It's sweetie"

D-" No I wanted to say sweaty cuz you stink"

We used to tell each other we stank when we were little shits, it was our thing and seeing this text made me feel a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

V-" Well I can smell your stinky ass pits from here so guess I ain't the only one huh?"

I start laughing waiting for his response. I really missed this kind of bond we had.

D-"Oh, it is on like Donkey Kong"

Hell no, he still says this. I'm so done.

V-" Who the hell says that anymore lol, but seriously you dip shit I need sleep so goodnight"

I turn my phone off only to turn it back on see his message. I start smiling like a freak thinking about these two weeks on a road trip with him. Will there happen something between us? Will he finally confess his feelings for me? Will we kiss?
My mind goes on with these questions while my heavy sleepy eyes close taking me into a whole other world, where him and I are together and happy.

Idk where this story will go but I have a lot of ideas lol🌹