Chapter 1 ♡

There I was a freshman cheerleader . Yes I was popular and had many friends, but there was something missing in my life and I didn't have any clue what it was.

"Hey Lisa, Brad and I are going to the mall later wanna come? " Nicole (my bestfriend since the 4th grade) said.

"No thanks girl,I have homework to catch up on"

"Well okay then" she said.

I knew I didn't have any homework to catch up on, I was just trying to get out of going. All I was gonna be around was them kissing saying how much they love each other all day.The bell had just rung and I had to hurry to get to my last class period before I was tardy.

"Goodafternoon Ladies & Gentlemen. Today we will be talking about the human's body, and how it is important." Mr. Yates (The Science Teacher ) said.

I was sitting next to my boy bestfriend Micheal who I have known since we were toddlers.

"Hey Lisa. " Micheal smiled at me and said.

"Hey Mikey." I said smiling back.

"Can I come over later, so we can study for the test next week" He said.

"Of course butthead,but it's your turn to buy snacks " I said laughing.

"Okay,Ms.Cinderella...

Later that even Micheal and I was studying for the test, but after long we just chilled in talked.

"So Ms.Cinderella, You find your Prince Charming yet? " he said sarcastictly .

"No Micheal,but I won't give up either "

"Well he's right here"

"No way Micheal,you couldn't possibly be my prince charming at all eww " I said laughing pretty hard.

It was time for Micheal to get back home, so I walked him home which was just down the street. We were finally at his house.

"Well we're here Lisa Goodnight and I hope you find your prince charming soon"He said smiling looking deep into my eyes.

"Thanks butthead " I said blushing looking deep into his eyes.

While we were having our moment his big brother Chase had opened the door for him to come in. We said our goodbyes and I went home.