Chapter 2 ♥

I was walking through  the halls to my 1st our class,there were a group of 11th graders inside.I remember Mrs.Williams saying they would be in there helping us today.I was doing my math assignment Mrs.Williams had assigned us,when the hottest boy walked up to my desk.

"You need help there?" Devin said.

"No I got it " I said with a confident tone.

" Ha well if you need me I'm over there"

"Haha okay and if you need me I'm over here" I said laughing.

He looked at me with a smile showing his beautiful white teeth. 

"You have jokes I see" he said laughing back at me.

""Just a lil something "

"How about you stop by  football practice after school and watch me today then " he said.

"Hmm,  let me check my schedule.... Yup I'm Free. "

"See you later ".

It was finally the end of school and I was anxious to stop by Devon's football practice.  I saw him playing while I sat on the bench and I gazed at his nice brown hair and his amazing 6 pack. Practice was finally over after 2 hours of hardwork.After the football players showered he came over and offered to drop me off at home and his beautiful red car.

"Well this is my house" I said looking in his eyes.

"It's beautiful...like you " he said looking at me with a smile.

I was nervous,I mean he was a 11th grader and there I was a freshman.He was everything I could dream of and I was not gonna be a baby and let that go down the drain.

"Thank you.So what would a guy like u want with a freshman like me.You can have any girl"I said blushing feeling confused.

"Your different " he said.

We stared at each other and he slowly leaned in to kiss me.I didn't know what to do so I just went with the flow.He kissed my lips and I felt a feeling I never had before.This was my prince charming.Maybe I could fall in love with him....