Chapter one

"We got her!" The blonde haired man shouted. My body was being held down by three men, including the blonde haired man. What do they want from me? I wonder while feeling my body being carried away to a black car. I've always wanted to know how people felt while being kidnapped, and now, I get to experience it first hand! Yay! Note the sarcasm people.

I was so confused as to what was going on, my mind went back to this morning.

**Flash back**

"Nira Competetas get up now!" My mother, Hana, yelled from downstairs. My eyes open and I am greeted by the light.

"So..bright" I mumble, crawling out of bed. I take a shower and changed into my white and purple sweater in which I always wear, white skinny jean, and my purple converses.

I wasn't to big on fashion, you could say I didn't really care what I look like. You see, I believe in natural look. If you start getting noticed just because you try in looks, then they're not worth it. I've learned that if people go after you just because your pretty they're don't actually care for you. But if you don't try and you have friends who believe in you, they're worth it. They're most likely not gonna back stab you, instead, they might stay by you forever. Those are called real friends, and I don't need any fake ones.

Anyways I head downstairs in which I am greeted with the smell of pancakes. I put on a smile and sit down at the kitchen table, mom was a crossed from me scrolling through her phone.

Grams slapped a pancake on my plate, on hers, and moms. We clapped our hands together and said together "Thanks for the meal" Before eating. Mm, Grams was the best cook I've ever met. Back then, she owned a really fancy restaurant called 'Grams Diner' Its a weird name I know, but it was popular. Not to mention she's extremely sweet but last summer she went practically deaf.

She knew everything about me too, even my past which I try and keep hidden.

I shivered at the thought of it and blocked the memory out. Anyways, I finish my pancakes and wash my plate. Since today's a school day I head out, but not before giving grams and mom a kiss on the cheek.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Grams and mom aren't blood related to me. I was adopted back when I was nine. Even though we aren't blood related I still consider them as family.

On my way to school I noticed something was off and all of a sudden at least five men popped out of no where.

And thats how it all started

**end of flash back**

I was shoved into the black car and it sped off. I was scared, yes, but I was mainly confused. Where were they taking me? What did they want from me? Who are they? Questions filled my mind as I was suddenly knocked out.

What I was listening to while writing this chapter ------->

Chapter one is offically over! Yay! Vote/comment/fan

Yeah, I know. The music that I was listening to doesn't go with the chapter, but eh, oh wel.