A dream

Firepaw was in the apprentice den. It was a large willow tree, it's thick vines made it blocked from light. It had a hollow space in the trunk for a small prey. The grass was thin, showing patches of soft dirt. The branches were wide and strong. They had a smooth surface witch was perfect for nest. Dustpaw occasionally slept there, but he stuck to his small patch of grass, surrounded by soft grass.

Sandpaw was arranged surprisingly close to Firepaw, her back was being hugged by Firepaw. Firepaw woke, the sound of whimpering and hisses from Ravenpaw echoed in his ears. Ravenpaw was a few tail lengths away from his ear, and Graypaw was sleeping in a small dent in the ground close to the trunk of the willow tree, providing a back rester. The spot he slept in was above the only patch in the vines that hung from the light grey willow tree. The patch made the rain make soft and warm hole.

Firepaw yawned and opened his eyes. He saw Sandpaw in his paws, purring and wrapping her tail around his. He was shocked at first but then felt it was his only shot to get close with Sandpaw. Her purrs grumbled from her warm fur, and went through his body, filling him with warm feelings. He later laid his head back and placed his nose in her fur. "You realize I'm awake?" Sandpaw purred softly and quietly. "Oh, uh.." He started to squirm backwards, loosening his grip. Sandpaw latched on his paw that was still rested on her back.

"It's okay. It keeps me warm." She purred. She let his paw.go off her back, thumping on the floor. She rolled over to face him. She grinned and pressed her snout on his. Their lips touched and they started to kiss. Sandpaw was obviously in heat, her fur was warm and her nips ( It's clingy if I say nipples or tits ) were hard and enlargened. Firepaw broke the long kiss and and escaped her stern grip. "Follow me, I have a spot." Firepaw rolled into his belly and stood up. He started to pad to the entrance and he glared back to see Sandpaw not far behind.

The two apprentices ran through the forest and every twist and turn, they were ready for. They were in sync, their legs were pounding on the floor. Suddenly Firepaw stopped at the edge of a unkown lake. Sandpaw wasn't ready and slipped into the green lake. "Oh starclan! I'm soa-soaked! Firepaw burst out in laughter and snorts. He fell to the ground. He closed his eyes and gasped for air. His hips hurt and his lungs tickled. All at once Sandpaw was on top of him and started making out with him. Her wet fur made Firepaw shiver.

Sandpaw started to shift her kisses downward. When she got to Firepaws belly she started licking and lapping. Her paws moved towards his member/DEEZ NUTZ and she started stroking it. Firepaw let out quick, small and quiet moans. She stopped stroking his member and lapping his belly. She crouched to his ear and her purrs shook his eardrums. "Are you ready?" She whispered. Firepaw gulped and nodded. She grinned and went straight to his member. She licked the tip and licked the walls. Firepaw flinched but the felt amazing as her warm rough young lapped his member. She teased him for a straight 5minutes. "Fucking shit, just suck!" He pushed her head down the full 3 inches. ( thats hella long for a cat ) He let out a soft moan and let her do the rest. She started swallowing slowly, picking up the lace every swallow. She stopped after a few minutes and she slithered up to his head. Firepaw started making out with her, and she plopped her vag on his member. She moaned in his mouth and he shivered when her cold vag entered his member. She kept going the kiss then she broke loose to moan. Firepaw felt bad she was doing all the work so he pushed her off and he got on top. " you dirty boy! " she panted. He grinned and stuck his member in her. He rubbed her nips and went faster. Sandpaw screamed and moaned, startling the whole forest. Firepaw felt her clothing so he let his semen leak into her. She did the same and panted. Firepaw took it out showing a boner, but he didn't care. "Oh Starclan you are good." Sandpaw reached over and rubbed his member before falling asleep.