PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This book is in no way to bash anyone or make anyone feel bad. These are simply my opinions but I am open to reading others books and adding them to my list of recommendations.

The order of the books shall be as follows:

EXAMPLE

By: Legendproductions

Completed: 44 Parts

Tagged: #103 in Drama

Summary:

"Man." I sighed. "It's just something about HER."

Jordan Banks, is living good for 26 years old. He just opened up a nice Nightclub in Philadelphia, which is doing great. He's living his dream. But he needs someone to live it with. When he runs into Christina, the bartender, what will happen?

Christina Thomas, an independent, stubborn, sassy 23 year old bartender that worked at a new club in Philadelphia. She wants to live her dream, which is opening up a hair salon. But who's she going to live it with? When she runs into Jordan, the club owner, what will happen?

When the two cross paths, what will happen?

EXAMPLE END

So that's how the order will go with the books. The books that are series will be all listed together in the order the series goes in. Sometimes I may or may not include the summaries. If they are super long, I'll shorten it and let you all read the rest on your own. If the series has more than 2 books, I will label the chapter with the name of the series so it'll be easy to find if need be.

As stated before, If you want to recommend a book for others to read, feel free to send them to me and I will get to them as quickly as possible. Also don't forget to leave comments on which books are your favorite and why and even say which books are your least favorite and why.

Remember to show love and NOT hate, you can give criticism without being rude or ignorant. Just state why you do or don't favor the book and keep it moving. Please and Thank you.

Much Love, Kisses.

-UrbanDez🦄