Excerpt From: "So So Beautiful"

She walked up to me in her black hoodie and orange short shorts. Her blue and black sneakers she wears with every thing and never goes with her outfit. The way she bit her bottom lip nervously. I remember it all, from the moment she looked up from between her legs and wrapped her arms around my neck. I swore the curve of my neck was made for that moment. She literally pulled her self up into my chest as she buried her head into my shoulder. I had to hold her so we both wouldn't fall and my grin, she had me grinning like I won a million dollars. The fan from the apartment building's lobby blew her hair in my face and I kissed the top of her head like it was the most special thing in the world, and at the moment it was. Good byes are awkward so we never said ours, I held her a bit longer despite the nagging of my ride home.

"ohh I'm going to miss you so much" I said. I couldn't help but smirk at the way she sank deeper and deeper into my arms, looking up at me with the most adorable expression.

"You better" You better was all she said as I walked off leaving her grasp, I got about 7 feet before I opened the door of the car.

I didn't want to leave it like this, I didn't want to leave her but I had to and it was that want and desire that has us up all night skyping, it was that tension that kept her laughing at my cheesy jokes. And I was more then content I was happy, for what seemed like eons with out it, I was finally happy.

(This is a little sneak peak at a story i'm working on, a promo you could call it. If you like it please check up on my page regulary I'l be starting soon. I plan on calling the story "So So Beautiful" but I'l see how that works, thanks if you read this -WoudntBeAlie)