Chapter one

Hey guys! My first attempt at a story hope you like kkbye💩💙 rachie

_________________________________________

I'm at my locker talking to my best friend since kindergarten, Rae on the phone. When I was in 8th grade I moved schools, so we aren't in the same school. I grab my books for history- the last period. Suddenly someone grabs my phone. I turn around to see my crush holding my phone. I look into those adorable blue eyes and yell at him, "BBBBRRAAADD!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!" He holds it above my reach. He's 6 foot and I'm only 5'5, so it's easy for him to keep it out of my reach. He teases me for another second until the bell rings and he hands it back and messes with my hair. "Text you later got to go," I realized I was still on the phone with Rae. I put my phone in my back pocket and walk into class. I take my seat next to Sarah- She's Brads 5'9, gorgeous blonde girlfriend and hates me for some reason. Across from her is Jess, he's like my only friend at this new school. He's pretty attractive, brown eyes, think black hair, and 5'7. Brad sits directly across from me. His brown/blonde hair falls in front on his face and he blows it up as Mr.Dorknozzle (as we call him) starts talking about crap that happened 500 years ago. I write down get a hair cut freak on a piece of paper and showed it to Brad. He grabs a pen out of my pencil case and starts writing, I can't tell what it says until he hands the paper back it reads: you know you want me, bitch I smile and mouth: as if and Mr. Dorknozzle asks us to share our conversation. We stand in front of the class and I start by saying how I told him to get a hair cut. He says "Then I called her a bitch." The class laughed and we sat down. Mr. D gave us both detentions because he's a dork. He talks about boring shit that I don't listen to and the bell rings. We all run out, ready for the weekend. My detention isn't until Monday. I gather my books and headphones and start walking to my bus. When I get on my creepy bus driver Mr.- actually I don't know his name, smiles and says hi. I go to my normal seat in the one-seater in the back and pop my headphones in my ears. I'm looking at my phone and texting Rae. Someone suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me into the larger seat in the back made for 2 people. "What the hell?" Brad starts shaking my shoulders crazily and after like 10 minutes of me screaming at him, finally stops. "Wtf is your problem?" He shrugs his shoulders. "GUESS WHAT?" He screams so excited. "what?" I roll my eyes, "IM COMING TO YOUR DANCE COMPETITION!!" why is he coming? Butterfly's go through my stomach as he explains it. Something about his baby sister being on the younger kid team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K this is my first chapter sorry it's short and not edited really (00ps)

(•_•) Fergalicious

<) )>definition

/ \make dem boys go loco

Just cus

Kkbye💩💚rachie😘😘