TEN

[ Taeyong | Jaehyun | Ten | Johnny ]

[ after school ]

Taeyong hates it.

He rubs his shoulders as he glances at Ten and Johnny who was ready to share an umbrella. It was quite obvious it was only made for two people and there was no room for him.

"Come on, we can squeeze you right in." Ten says, gesturing Taeyong to quickly come before the storm becomes worse, but to his surprise Taeyong refused. It's not like he wants to be sandwiched between his two friends.

Frowning, Ten watches Taeyong put on his hoodie as he runs towards the door. Something tells him that things didn't go well the other day with him and Jaehyun. After all, Taeyong had been trying to talk to him all day, but Jaehyun refuses to listen. "Do you think he will be okay on his own?"

Johnny swings his arm around Ten, moving closer to him as he opens the umbrella. He gives a slight nod and believes the two can compromise. Jaehyun can't ignore Taeyong forever. "Give them time. Come on babe, let's take the long way to our dorm."

B—babe? Did he just hear correctly?

He has got to be kidding!

"Excuse me, I'm not yours." Ten crinkles his nose as he pulls up his turtleneck towards his face. "How many times do I have to tell you that?"

Oh, playing hard to get? Johnny shrugs his shoulders and continues walking with Ten, taking his sweet time. "I'll tell you I love you, every day of the week. Including the weekends."

Wow, how romantic. Ten rolls his eyes, feeling a slight sudden heat on his face. It would be a total lie if he said he didn't feel anything. There was something in the air, alright.

-

When Taeyong says he hates it, he meant rainy days. Today was one of those days where he can clearly see dark clouds in the sky making scary noises. Even though he's supposed to get over his fear of thunderstorms, it never went away as he got older. He shivers, walking slower and slower as he hears the loud noise in the background.

Around 30 minutes later, Ten and Johnny came back to the dorm from their so-called, romantic walk in the rain. Johnny says it was time well spent while Ten could care less. Then again, it wasn't so bad.

"Hey, Jaehyun." Ten lifts up his eyebrows, taking off his boots. "Tell Taeyong to come here right now. I want you two to make up."

Jaehyun gives Ten a look and then glances around the dorm. Taeyong wasn't here.

"No way." Ten looks at Johnny with a worrisome face. He knows very well Taeyong hates rainy days and... Oh my god, he's an idiot! "It's thundering. This isn't good."

Jaehyun bites his lip as he looks out the window. Taeyong was nowhere in sight. He heaves a loud sigh and puts on his jacket, taking his umbrella with him. "I'm going to go look for him."

Ten nods as he throws Jaehyun his cellphone. He and Johnny are going to look for Taeyong, too. After all, it's his fault for not noticing any sooner. "Let's meet each other back here in a hour."

-
A/N:
🤠
Yee-haw. Finally an update. I haven't forgotten about this book. 🤭
Is anyone still reading this?