Escape Plan: Part 1

~~(Y/N) P.O.V~~

     It was half a month before my birthday, I wasn't excited for a birthday like most kids. It was more of a reminder that I've done 11 years in this place, being abused, oh and if I'm lucky getting molested (please note the sarcasm). On the bright side it reminded me that I survived another year here.

     To be honest I don't know how much more I can take it. My mom, Susan Flowers, was the only person I trusted, my dad, Dan Flowers, was a good man back then, I trusted him, just not like Susan. Now, that my mom died (I was 3) Dan hasn't been the same, now he does horrible things to me. His new wife, Mary, my stepmom, she also does horrible things to me. It hurts from both, yes, but Mary doesn't hurt me like my dad. My dad doesn't just hurt me physically, he hurts me emotionally too, before mom died he always told me he'd be there to protect me. Seems like that was a lie because while I'm here being hurt, he's the one that caused be to be this way.

     When things happen to me and I get scared or angry unexplainable things happen like I'd get teleported to my room, something or someone gets burned, and when I get a broken bone it'd heal over night. These things scare me sometimes and sometimes cause more emotional pain. I would get called a "freak", a "monster", and sometimes I'd even get "I hope that you die and rot in hell, because not even god could love or even like someone like you. Go kill yourself! No one loves you! Hell I don't know why Susan ever liked a monster like you!" They were all said by the same man, my father, the one that I always thought would protect me. Because of him I have a depression disorder, an anxiety disorder, and I suffer from suicidal thoughts. Before anyone asks the answer is, yes, I cut, ever since I was 5. My only wish for my birthday is that I could get somewhere far away from here, and find happiness, somewhere where I would be accepted and not be scared anymore. All I want is somewhere where I'd feel safe, even if it was for a second, I need to that there's still people out there that care.

~~TIME SKIP WEEK BEFORE BIRTHDAY~~

     Well it's a week before my 8 year anniversary with life. Don't get me wrong I'm happy, I'm just tired of fighting for my life all the time. Every year I wish for the same thing and always has the same outcome. I just hope and pray that someone will save me from this hell this year.

     I laid sprawled out on my bed staring at the ceiling. Minutes turned into hours and all I did was lay on the bed looking at the guitar that was once my moms and back at the ceiling. That and her song book were the only things that my dad would allow me to keep. That's the only kindness he's ever shown me since she passed, and that was the only recent happy memory that I have of him.

     Minutes later I heard light pecks on the window, I thought it was people that I talked to at school, so I didn't bother moving. I hope they would think I was asleep but the truth was I didn't want them to see the scars, bruises, and hickeys that trailed up my body. I trembled at the thought of someone finding out, because if they did that only made thing here worse. The tapping didn't stop they only got louder and louder. I groaned in pain and got up to go to the window, before I got there there was an owl sitting on a window seal. I was highly confused when I saw this but continue my way to the window, luckily everyone was still asleep so I was safe. As I opened the window the owl flew in and landed on my shoulder it rubbed its head on mine I'm guessing in hopes of cheering me up, before it dropped a letter and waited.

     I opened the letter and read it, as I went on my eyes widened. I WAS SAVED!! YES!! But it was from a witch craft and wizardry school, named Hogwarts all the way in London. Once I got to the end they wanted a reply as soon a as possible, which I guess is why the owl stuck around. I was shocked, hell yeah beyond, but I wasn't passing up on being around people who do similar things when there emotions are out of control. Luckily it was midnight so I had plenty of time to write the letter, I hope. I brought out a piece of paper and a pen and begun.

"Dear Professor Dumbledore,

I would love to attend Hogwarts School of Witch craft and Wizardry, though I have a question first. If this wasn't sent to me on accident, I would like to ask if you could send someone to get me if it isn't much trouble? And if you aren't too busy I was wondering if I could personally talk to you about a few things. Also if you must send a letter explain the situation I would appreciate if it was delivered to me around midnight, see it's the only time that I have time to spare.

                                                    -(y/n) Flowers"

~~TIME SKIP 2 DAYS LATER~~

     It's been 2 days and I haven't received a letter back, all though I did say "if you must". Well I guess we'll wait for a letter or they day before school supposed to start. I laid on the bed like always looking at the guitar then to the ceiling. I was debating on if I should go out and play. I finally gave up and climbed out of my window along with the guitar and ran behind a tree. I sat in silence for a while thinking of what to play then I decided to play remember me from the movie coco. I started to play the intro then sing.

Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make you cry
For ever if I'm far away
I hold you close in my heart
I sing a secret song to you
Each night we are apart
Remember me
Thought I have to travel far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I am with you
The only way that I can be
Until you are in my arms again
Remember me
Que nuestra cancioń no deje de latir
Solo con tu amor yo puedo existir (Recuérdame)
Que nuestra cancioń no deje de latir
Solo con tu amor yo puedo existir (Recuérdame)
Si en tu mente vivo estoy (Recuérdame)
Mis sueños yo te doy
Te llevo en mi corazón
Y te acompañaré
Unidos en nuestra canción
Contigo ahi estaré
Recuérdame
Si sola crees estar
Recuérdame
Y mi cantar te irá a abrazar
Aun en la distancia
Nunca vayas a olvidar
Que yo contigo siempre voy
Recuérdame
If you close your eyes and let the music play
Keep your love alive, I'll never let it fade away
If you close your eyes and let the music play
Keep your love alive, I'll never let it fade away
If you close your eyes and let the music play
Keep your love alive, I'll never let it fade away
Remember me
For I will soon be gone
Remember me
And let the love we have live on
And know that I am with you the only way I can be
So, until your in my arms again
Remember me
Que nuestra canción no deje de latir
Solo con tu amor yo puedo existir (Recuérdame)
Que nuestra canción no deje de latir
Solo con tu amor yo puedo existir (Recuérdame)

After I finished the song I felt tears falling down my face. This was by far one of my favorite songs because it reminds me of my mom. Once I felt the crying slow down I went back to the window to climb back in my house. When I got through the window, I turned around and what I saw, scared the shit out of me.

(A/n: Cliffhanger... those of you how are calling me evil right now, you're totally right I am. But it should be easy to figure out. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
I didn't stop working on my other story, I'm still putting things together the next chapter to that should be out soon...hopefully.)