Chapter 1

Luna 

You piece of crap he yelled as he through me to the ground. I was thinking of yelling somthing back ,but last time I did he beat me even more. I started crawling to my room AKA the closet. As I stood up I grabbed the handle and twisted it quickly. I stepped in side of my room and looked around. My corner had a sheet and a pillow and I had a small night light . I hid some water and snaks in my pillow case, because I don't really get feed much.

Oh..... I should probably enterduce myself. My name is Luna because my mom and dad thought I looked strong and beautiful as a baby which Is good quality for a Luna. Oh yeah your probably wondering what a Luna is well, it's the alpha female of a werewolf pack. I'm a werewolf.....your probbably thinking why don't you run or even kill him. Well , he's my dad and he's also a werewolf. My mom died when I was 3 and she was my dad's mate . Mates are like soulmates if they get separated once they lock eyes the weakest one could die, and if one dies than the other goes insane. But you can also reject your mate, and ive heard it feels like your dieing,but slowly.Mates are also very possessive and They don't let anyone touch, flirt ,date ,kiss or hug there mate you get the point.So my dad is basically insane and he thinks that I'm the cause of her death so he beats me and makes me do all of his work and clean and everything. I looked in my mirror which was cracked and in my pocket to see how much damage was done. I grimiced as I saw two claw marks on my neck.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT!I HAVE SCHOOL AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE EDITING MASTAKES!