Chapter 3

NOT EDITED

I got to school and ran to the bathroom keeping my head down. Most people at the school are werewolfs in my pack,but no all of them. I saw Sarah waiting for me in the bathroom. She's very pretty,she gets looks from guys all the time but she never notices it. She has dirty blond hair,blue eyes,and light colored skin. I quickly took off my backpack as sarah started putting makeup on my neck and face. I make sure everything else is coverd. I never get why I cover up the brusies people at school beat me and cut me all the time. But all the teachers don't know or they think I did it to myself for more attiontion. When Sarah finished we walked down the hall to our first class theater arts. Its cool how me and her have most classes together. I quietly sat down in the back of the class. As I walked in I got dirty looks from some of the pack members here. Its going to get even worse in about 2 weeks because a new pack is joinning us...... The 2 alphas will run the pack untill one finds there mate. They made an agreement that whoever finds there mate first gets to run both packs combined.I have'nt meet either of the alphas. Theater class is mostly good and boring, the most I get in here is dirty lokks.

*******************************************************************************************************************

After class me and Sarah walked to lanuge arts and I almost made it when, I got shoved up against the walls and other people. I have a crush on the jock of the school, his name is Jack He's also the beta of the pack. As I was walking I saw him and his girlfriend, not mate, girlfriend talking. As I was watching them I ran into someone. I looked up and quickly applogized, but it happen to be the main bully, Jacks best friend,Dylan. He laghed as he relized I was looking at Jack. He moashened for Jack and his girlfriend to come over. "So this ugly thing was checking you out" he said Jack laghed and his girlfriend slapped me for "checking out" whats hers. Jack laghed and punched my stomach quickly and walked off So he wouldnt get caught. I kinda lost my breath when he hit me so i was slate to class. As I walked into class Sarah looked and me worringly and the teacher said " You will be in here after school for detenton for being late" I sighed as i remebered who was always in detention......

THANKS FOR READING! I WILL TRY TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER SOON! IM TRYING TO UPDATE MORE!