Chapter 1: A problematic girl

(Ryuko is the winner of the voting... I'm not gonna say that I'm completely satisfied with this voting but it was your decision)

(No ones POV)

Honnouji academy or also known as hell on earth, It's a place that represents exactly the rules of the jungle. If you are strong you live, but if you are weak you die. And if you are lucky and have half a brain you will know that the best thing is to turn around and go to another place. 

In the distance from the "big" city and the "majestic" academy, there was an exchange student heading to her new destination or possible death. The name of this exchange student was Ryuko Matoi, who was admiring the Honnouji Academy and its size equivalent to Mount Everest.

Ryuko: So this is it... Honnouji Academy!

(time skip)

Ryuko was quietly walking through the streets of the city to the academy while eating a lemon. Who eats a lemon just like that? Anyway, while Ryuko walked through the low districts of the city, many of the citizens gave her strange looks. Probably they are analyzing her to know if she has something of value to steal from her. Ryuko continued her journey without caring about the looks, but when she started to climb the stairs, a brown-haired boy ran into her and after a second he ran as fast as he could. 

Kid: Oops, sorry!

The kid quickly hid at the bottom of the stairs and took a lemon out of his shirt.

Kid: Piece of cake! EEEEHHH!!!

The kid realized that what he had taken turned out to be something different from what he thought he took.

Kid: I could've sworn I grabbed her wallet!

Suddenly, a hand that came from above snatched the lemon from the kid's hands.

Ryuko: You're a precocious kid, stealing someone else had just started eating. You're that eager to learn what first love tastes like?

Kid: Bitch, don't try to be all witty! I've had my first kiss!

Ryuko: Then there is truly is no such a thing as regret in this world anymore

Kid: That's my line, sister! Come on out, guys!

Out of nowhere, three other kids appeared and each one of them was armed with some metal instrument, including a chainsaw! 

Mataro: You've insulted the great lighting speed Mataro!

Mataro: This neighborhood is my turf! Honnou town blind alley

Mataro: This neighborhood is my turf! Honnou town blind alley. It's a dead end for lives and a feared hangout for drifters. If you want to get home in one piece, leave your wallet and go.

Ryuko was not in the least affected by Mataro's threats.

Ryuko: Come on, what's with the anachronistic street punk routine? I thought this twon was strange, but I see the people who live here are nuts, too. All right, then. It's my policy to see it through when someone picks a fight with. Come at me.