-1-

Isabelle Hernandos were a 13 years old girl who were 5 years old as her Parents died in a car accident.

Since that day she were an orphan who were already in 7 guardian family, but all of them took her back into the orphanage.

Because she had a Eating Disorder, Depressions, anxiety and anger issues. They didn't knew how to deal with children (kids) like her.

Isabelle learned into the past years not to trust people easily.
She learned how to build up the walls around herself emotionally.

She walked to the garden from the Orphanage while she sat on one of the swings with a diary in her hand with a pen.

She looked while writing into the diary to the grass with roses and other flowers. She took one in her hand while she took it to her nose to smell on it.

Demi Lovato were a 26 years old woman who were now out of the rehab after she relapsed with alcohol and took something to a party. She felt very grateful for still being alive.

She did regret brraking her soberity and that she got something to the party.

She want now to keep off social media and kept her music career on hold. Because she knew that her mental health may be more important.

Now she could do things for what she didn't have time when she released music.

She thought about adoption a child, so she wasn't so lonely anymore and can much learn from the experience.

She were driving to a orphanage in Los Angeles, when she got there closed she the door from car and walked into the huge building.

There sat a woman not much older than her in front of a computer. A smile showed up on the Woman's lips as she noticed Demi Lovato coming in.

"Hello ma'am what can i do for you?" asked the woman with a smile.

"Hello my name is Demetria Devonne Lovato and i would like to adoption a child" answered Demi with a smile on her lips that showed her white teeths.

"which gender and which age should that child be?" asked the woman with curiously in her voice.

Demi answered with a happily voice:" It should be a girl and 13 years old"

The woman nodded while saying:"We have only two girls who are 13 years old, but one of the girl has some mental illness"

Demi just nodded and followed the Woman as the Woman walked through one open door.
There were a girl her name were Ally laudius.

Demi shook her head the woman nodded before knocking on another Room, the woman walked in and saw no one.

So she walked somewhere else Demi followed her into a garden.
Later came a girl into the view who had a diary and pen in her hand. In the other one did she hold a roses and smelled on it.

The girl were so cute thought Demi as the woman walked closer to the girl with Demi.

Isabelle looked up with her light brown eyes that shine bright into the sun. She saw two womans walking up to her.

Her jaw dropped as she saw that Demi Lovato walked up to her with a woman from orphanage.

She saw how Demi sat herself into the swing beside her while looking to her with a smile. Which showed her perfect white teeths.

"Hello my name is Demetria Devonne Lovato but call me Demi and may i know your name?" said Demi with her texas accent.

She nodded before saying shyly:" Hi i am Isabelle Hernandos but call me just Isabelle".

Demi's smile became even more wide before she said in a soft voice:" it's nice to meet you isabelle. Is it okay if i call you belle?"

Isabelle nodded before she mumbled shyly:"It's nice to meet you too Demi"

Demi moved the swing a little bit faster which ended up with her falling on her ass on the grass.

Demi groaned while Isabelle laughed, the woman from Orphanage laughed as she saw how Demi fell on her ass.

The Woman from Orphanage sat in front of Isabelle while looking into her eyes before she asked slowly:"Mrs Lovato would you like to adoption Isabelle?"

Isabelle and the Woman from Orphanage looked to the Woman who still rubbed her ass while she sat on the grass.

"YES YES YES" answered Demi with a happily voice as her eyes light up with hope.

The Woman from Orphanage turned to Isabelle again while looking to her. She slowly asked Isabelle:" what you like it if Mrs Lovato would adoption you?"

Isabelle made a thinking face, she looked to Demi and saw hope and fear in her eyes. Isabelle looked back to the Woman.

Before she answered in a shyly voice:"Yes i would like it"

Hope you like this first Chapter. I am sorry for grammar mistakes.
Words count:827