Chapter 17

*Elizabeth POV*

I came back home at 1 A.M., and I was really scared from the loud shouting that came from upstairs. I walked fearfully up and followed the sound. I was more surprised when I heard Ella shouting. I entered the room and found her sleeping. She was calling her mother. She was crying so much. I walked to her and whispered "Ella, wake up dear, Ella!" She opened her eyes, looked around her and hugged me. "Mom was there, but she disappeared" she cried. I wiped her tears and said "it was just a nightmare dear" she looked relieved when I said that. I helped her lay down again and covered her with the blanket. I waited till I got sure that she has slept.

...............................................................
*Alan POV*

2 weeks passed since I saw Ella in our house. After that time, I never met her again.
I looked at the calendar, 4/1/2019, wait I think this date is familiar. I sat down on the chair trying to remember what is it.
"Isabella!" I called Isabella and asked "what happened the last year in 4 January?" "Ermmm, I don't know?" She answered. I wore my clothes, and prepared myself to go to school. 4 January? I'm sure that something important had happened at this date. I arrived and walked toward the door.
"Alan! Alan!" The calling stopped me from walking "today is 4 January!" Elizabeth cried. "I'm trying to remember what is this date for, but I failed!" I said. "Really!! It's Ella's birthday!" When I heard this I hit myself and said "oh, yeah!!" What are we going to do?" I asked "ummm? I don't know". As we were walking and sharing ideas about the birthday, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and found Ella standing behind me. "Hi, guys!" She said "hi, Ella!" I replied "why didn't you come with me?" Elizabeth asked as she hit Ella on her shoulder "I wanted to make it, a-, surprise" she answered.

We entered the class and Ella's eyes were locked with Sophia's eyes. I and Elizabeth looked at both of the girls in fear. As if they were arguing but silently. Sophia finally broke the silence saying "Ella! Dear! Where were you from the last two weeks?" "It's nothing of your business!" Ella pushed Sophia away from her way and sat down in her place. We followed Ella and Elizabeth whispered "What's wrong? She's your sister!" "From now, I have no sisters no brothers, they didn't even care when I left home" Ella shouted. All of the class looked at Ella, the shock filled their face.

After we finished the first three sessions, Elizabeth, Remy, Aaron, Zac and I walked out quickly before Ella see us. We sat in a circle and everyone said his opinion about the birthday. "What is the most important thing she wished to have?" I asked "I think... She likes flying??" Elizabeth answered "of course we're not going to bring an airplane!" Remy said. Suddenly an idea came to my mind. "Maybe we can't bring an airplane, but we can do something else!" I explained.

We all agreed on something and we start acting normal.

Today, we're gonna make you fly, Ella!