Chapter 3

"Are you girls ready?" Hugh asks as he helps Caroline with her coat. "I am now" Caroline grins and they go outside. He walks them to school but he stops them outside the school gates. "I have something that will make you incredibly happy later on". "Ah!" Helen gasps. "Is it a pony?". Hugh chuckles and looks back at her. "No but it's still something amazing. Voldemort and Harry will be coming round". The girls jump around and clap. "But remember to be good". "We will!" They both shout and they ran into the school playground. Hugh then continues his walk to work.

~8 hours later~
Hugh was just coming out of work and walk to his daughters childminder called Emily. Emily always picks them up after school. As soon as he arrived at her house, the door immediately opened. "HIII" she excitedly shouted and Hugh just awkwardly laughed. "Come in, come in". So Hugh did and Emily locked the door. "I'll let the kids know that you're here, I won't be a second" she notes him, running up the stairs. Hugh just roams around the living room to spare his time. He heard her running back down and sits on one of the sofas. "They're just getting their shoes on" she informs him. "Okay, also where are the other kids?" He asks. "Oh they went ages ago. Anyway, what are you doing for the rest of the evening?" She asks, quickly taking a glance at the kids. "Well the girls wanted to meet a new friend they made so he's coming over at 6" Hugh says as he stands up. "Well I bet that will be fun" she smiles. They both walk to the front door where the kids are waiting. "Dad~!" Helen runs up to him and gives the biggest hug. "Byee" Hugh waves at Emily, struggling to get Helen off him. "See ya!" She shouts as they walk home.

"So when will they arrive?" Caroline asks. "In about..." Hugh looks at his watch. "40 minutes". When they got home the girls tun to their rooms to get ready and so did Hugh. Hugh couldn't choose what to wear but he soon decided that he would just wear casual clothing as it wasn't anything important.

~35 minutes later~
The doorbell rang and everyone shot up from their chair. "I'll get it!" Caroline shouted as she was running to the door. When she opened the door Voldemort and Harry seemed so happy and Caroline let them in. Helen went with Caroline and Harry upstairs to play until dinner will be ready. Voldemort walks to the kitchen where Hugh started to get the food ready and sorted. "Hey dude, so what have we got for dinner?" He asks. High turns on the cooker and started to put food into the pan. "Just the normal chicken dinner" he shrug. "Well, it's sounds good to me" Voldemort smiles as he sits down on the dining table.

~NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!~