7

Kara's POV
I woke up early because of another nightmare. I didn't say anything to Alex except that I had a date. I didn't eat anything for some reason.
"Kara! Eat!" Alex commanded
"I don't want to." I said.
I heard her sigh and I smiled slightly. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.
G: waiting for u outside
K: I'm coming down!
I got my shoes on and looked in the mirror. I picked my outfit this time and Alex had just stared at me for five minutes.

 I picked my outfit this time and Alex had just stared at me for five minutes

I waved bye and walked down the stairs. I opened the apartment buildings door and smiled when I saw Grayson.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yup!" I smiled. He took my hand and we walked to Jitters.
"I used to love flying over to Central City for Jitters." I said.
"Me to! I was so happy when they opened it in Metropolis." Grayson said.
Our drinks arrived. I took one sip and then froze.
"Kara?" Grayson asked.
I touched my lips and went pale. A weakness and strength washed over me.
Haha! Did you think the coffee did that! Haha! Your more fun to tease than your Cousin!
"Shut up." I said.
"Sorry?" Grayson said.
"What! Oh! Not you. Just. Hold my hand...?" I asked.
Grayson looked worried but took my hand and squeezed it. We talked for a while, me getting annoyed every time Reality spoke. I didn't tell Grayson anything. We finished and we then walked out and went to the park.
"Kara...tell me about Krypton." Grayson asked.
"That was random!" I laughed.
"I'm curious." He said.
We  sat down on the bench near the Superman Statue.
"Well...we had much more advanced technology than you humans have. We didn't have kings or queens. Our planet had an unstable core due to Kryptonians building and using things not a care what happens. Our red sun didn't give us powers so we were human. The house of El, were like the...mayor...except of a whole planet." I said.
"Wow. Clark and you must miss it." Grayson said.
"Clark doesn't remember. He never did. All he knows about our home is from the fortress. He doesn't bother to learn either. He says he's Kryptonian and yet, he knows nothing." I said narrowing my eyes.
"What does the "S" mean?" Grayson asked pulling me closer to him.
"Hope. On Krypton it was my family's crest and it symboled hope." I smiled.
We talked a bit and Grayson told me a bit about Earth. I got no weird head talking. I was trying to talk to Reality when Grayson kissed me.
"Oh." I said pulling away.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Mhmm." I said nodding.
"Then I can do this?" Grayson said.
I was about to ask him what when he grabbed my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.
"Are you packed." Grayson whispered in my ear.
"...uh.." I started.
Grayson started laughing and I stood up.
He took my hand started to walk when I stopped him. I led him to an alley and told him to hang on. I flew us up and into my room.
"That's one way to travel." Grayson said.
"Wait what about Alex?" I said.
"...where are you going to live Kara?" He asked.
"Here. With Alex" I said.
Grayson nodded and sighed.
Smart. Stay away from the ones you hurt
Shut the hell up
No can do Kara. You and I are connected. Free me. I can bring back Krypton.
W-What?
Do you want you home back.
Yes!
Then free me.
I felt my eyes change and I flew forward.
"Kara? Your eyes!" Grayson said
I was about to punch him when I stopped. I stopped flying and looked at him. I ran to my mirror. My eyes were blood red.
"Crap.." I muttered.
"Just calm down. Think of like happy things.." Grayson said.
I though of something that made me smile and my eyes went back to blue.
"....I can't go.....I'll hurt them..." I said.
Arms wrapped around my waist and turned me around.
"No you won't. Because that monster won't be able to get you." Grayson said.
I smiled and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and hugged back. Soon there was a knock on the door.
"Kara it's for you" Alex called.
I opened my door and walked to the front of the apartment with Grayson behind me. I looked at the door and saw the person I missed the most. Clark Kent