Chapter 1, It's just the start of the end

{Trinity's pov}

"But I don't want to goo!" I whine to my friend, Phil who wants to go to the zoo with Dan and I, "pleaseeee." He whined in the same tone as me with puppy dog eyes, he does this to get his way all the time. I stand up, walking past Dan's room to go into mine, Dan's door was slightly open, I look inside, Phil was right, Dan is twelve. I knock, being polite. "Wot do you want Phil?" "It's Trinity.." I say slowly widening the small space in between the wall and the door. Dan slowly looks up from is laptop, "hm?" he says, I freeze, oh no. My heart starts to have a faster pace. My head gets fuzzy, something isn't right, this happens when ever I feel like we shouldn't to it. I snap back into reality "G-go to the zoo with Phil and I?" I ask, looking down, to make it worse, I have a crush on both of them. "Sure, let me get ready." I walk into my room, closing the (god damn) door and locking it. I put on a galaxy crop, like top, and galaxy shorts, with fishnet tights underneath the shorts.

 I put on a galaxy crop, like top, and galaxy shorts, with fishnet tights underneath the shorts

(like this ^^^^^)

And black high tops. You brushed out your frosty purple hair, put in your toilet paper earing's in. And slap on the your glasses and walk out. You walk out to see Dan in is monochrome sweater, black ripped jeans, and black shoes. And Phil on the other hand was wearing his glasses, his genar shirt, black skinny jeans, and some white sneakers.  "C'mon!" Phil yells, dragging me by the wrist.  "Calm down Phillipaa," I laugh, not realizing that I just call him Phillipaa.  "Oh nooo, that will not go down Trinity!" Dan said almost knocking me down.  "Oh c'mon you are about as violent as a pink butterfly on a marshmallow!" I say, slightly hitting him.  "Did you just?" He said, lost of words, "yes. I. Did. Howell".  I laugh, he hasn't been this active since year 8, it was really funny.  "C'mon you twelve year olds or the Uber's going to leave without us!!" Phil whined, "Hold up!! I need to cram my pistachio muffin."  I say, remembering when we went to Australia, and he still ate that damn muffin, and he savored every damn bite, "You don't actually have a muffin Trinity." Oh shit "D-did I say that out loud?"  I say, rubbing the back of my neck "yeah" he said smiling

" Oh shit "D-did I say that out loud?"  I say, rubbing the back of my neck "yeah" he said smiling

I like his smile, it's so cute.... WHAT NO GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD, YOU NEED TO STOP FALLING FOR DAN HOWELL!  But, I can't.  I have been for the past 14 years, I just love Dan Howell.  "Yo-you l-love me?"  Oh shit!  No no nooooo uhhhh "I-I said that out loud?"  I awkwardly laugh it off, currently we are in the lift, with Phil, who SHIPS Danity hard!!  He about to fan girl in 3. 2. 1 "OMG OMG DANITY IS BECOMING CANNON!!!! Holy shiiiii!"  I giggle into my hand.  "Was philly about to curse?"  I say, trying sooo hard to change the topic.  "You love me?"  Uhhh, "yes" I sigh, here it comes  "I-I have since we were 13, and you had your  girlfriend, Morgan ( ayeeee Pilots_X_Clique lmao I'm sorry)  and you seemed really happy with her and, I just couldn't get over how much I was falling for you, and if I told you I fell like you would make a joke if I told you I was falling for you like lol get up or some shit so...". I trail off, is that what I've been keeping inside me all this time?  I guess I needed to get that out.  "Umm, yeah..." I rub the back of my neck, what if he friend zones me, or what if.. he doesn't want to be my friend....  I start to burst into tears.  What if I lose him?

(A/N)
So, ummm hi, I procrastinate too much so things will come late and stuff but err yeah... hope you like it?

Trinity🍞
Ooof 666 words, imma die tonight