New Dorm

Lucy's POV~

My name is Lucy Heartfilia

I am starting a new life at Fairy Tail High, a school for 'privileged' kids. Or rich.

You either have to be incredibly smart or strong or rich to be in the school. For me, my family is very wealthy. I have my older brother Loke who has already attended there for some time.

I'm nervous and scared to go there and I miss my old friends. But I'm confident in making new ones.

~morning~

I woke up to my beeping alarm clock. I reached my hand and touched the cold metal turning it off. My eyes hurt as my maid Virgo opened my curtains.

"Wake up Princess" She said leaving the room. I sat up in my Galaxy bed. That's right I'm a space geek I love the zodiac and astrology.

I stood up and walked to my closet taking a white crop top that said 'I'm out of this world' it's got a yellow and pink stars on it. I threw on some blue jeans and some pink and white converse, topping it off with a side ponytail and a white jean jacket.

I walked out of my closet and grabbed my school bag, my phone, headphones and my wallet. I slid down the hall and down the stairs.

"Morning" Loke said handing me a piece of toast. I sat down and sighed. "Do I really have to move into the dorms?" I groaned at my older brother. He smiled. "Yes, and don't worry it's only for the first year and then you can choose what you want to do next" he exclaimed. I sighed, this is gonna be a long year.

~at school~

My limo pulled up to the big white building and the step-man opened the door and I stepped out. I felt eyes on me as I walked. I trudged past many people, this girl with short white hair and her two friends.

~office~

After many stares and whispers I reached the main office. Opening the door I stared in aw at the colorful room. There was a woman and old man who waited there. "Hello, I assume you are Lucy Heartfilia?" The old man asked smiling, offering his hand.

I shook it and sat down. "Yes, and you are the headmaster? Mr. Makarov?" I asked smiling. He nodded slightly. "This is our assistant Headmaster Ms. Vermillion" he exclaimed looking to the young woman. "You are very pretty" she smiled at me. I giggled, "thank you, you are beautiful!"

After some giggling the headmaster handed me my schedule and my dorm key. "Your dad have told us your situation and you will get the key to the roof tomorrow. We have to have another made as the others are being used" he said sighing. I smiled brightly.

"Thank you!" I thanked smiling happily.

~dorm~

I put the gold key into the door and turned it earning a click and a creak. I pushed the door open and came into a complete mess! "Omg!" I yelled as I saw piles of dirty Laundry and dishes. I smirked as I set my bag down and slipped off my shoes. I grabbed my gloves and cleaning supplies. "Oh it's on" I competed.

After cleaning the dorm room I smiled at my handiwork. I peaked outside, "8!" I picked up my bag and shoes and headed to my room. Seeing as each dorm had a color my brother mentioned mine was yellow. I opened my door and stood a bed, dresser, closet, bathroom, desk with PC and chair, a table with chair, kitchen, small sitting area. I flopped on my bed.

"It's like a dorm inside a dorm!" I squealed. I fell asleep due to the coziness of my bed. Falling into a comfortable sleep.