The Kiss

Normal Pov-

    "Hey guys!" Lucy said handing them each a canned coffee. They all gladly accepted it. Leo walked over and grabbed her wrist dragging her to the other side of the room.

    "What do you need Leo?" Lucy asked slightly annoyed. She clicked her tongue and stared at her brother with slight annoyance.

    "I can talk to Pops for you, ask to change the dorms.." He said and let out a long held in sigh. "Please Lu, I dont like the idea of you staying with these boys.."

    Lucy crossed her arms and tilted her head slightly sideways, a smile on her face. "I love you L, but I can handle myself." She smirked at him. He smiled softly, disagreeing with her but respects her decision.

    "Luce!" Natsu yelled running over to her. She looked at him confused. "Yes Natsu?"
"I just beat Jellal in a game! Come play!" He yelled smiling evilly. Lucy nodded and followed Natsu to the dorm across from them. She smiled at the girls.

    "Levy!" Lucy yelled hugging her friend. Levy smiled and nodded, Gajeel followed behind the blonde causing the bookworm to blush.

   "Gajeel come here!" Juvia yelled from the kitchen, Gajeel nodded and started walking to the kitchen. He tripped though, he collided with the small Levy and their faces met.

   Smack! They were kissing, but they didnt seperate, I think they heated it up. Lucy yelped and threw her hands over Wendys eyes and Wendy glanced around confused.

    "Whats going o-" Mira dropped a cup letting it shatter to the floor. She took out her phone and took photos making Levy and Gajeel blush red.

  They stopped quickly but Gajeel picked Levy up and dragged her into another room. Lucy uncovered Wendys eyes. "What happened?" Wendy asked innocently.

   "Ill tell you what happened, My chances just got higher!" Natsu smirked victoriously. "What." Lucy and Mira questioned. Natsu blushed slightly and waved his hands. "NOTHING!"

Sorry its short, I just updated the Laxus and lucy story so I was busyyy. But I will get another one out by the end of the week. Promise.