Chapter 3

“I suspect there is a good reason for summoning me from the capital without any prior warning,” a tall athletic, borderline muscular, woman asked while flipping her shoulder length brown hair back over her broad shoulders.

            “Come now Kiora that is no way to treat your former teammate,” Dante goaded while turning around in his chair to face her.

            “I am afraid I am going to have to agree with Kiora, Dante. Why did you request our presence at such urgency that we could not have been given notice,” a smooth voice spoke as a figure appeared from the doorway followed by another.

            The voice that spoke belonged to that of a rather average height man with dark hair flowing hair. Although slightly muscular his body moved in a fluid motion as he stepped up beside Kiora. His companion, a woman, that only came up to his shoulder followed swiftly behind him and then latching her arms around his. She had a voluptuous frame and knew it by the way she dressed. Where most would dress fairly modestly she chose to dress to reveal a little more as to clearly accent her natural body.  

            “Ah, the gang is all here,” Dante state, “Jin do try to show a little bit more emotion would you? You can relax here.”  

            “Ah don’t worry about him I will straighten him out later,” his sultry companion said while standing on her toes to put her mouth to his ear. “Isn’t that right sweetheart,” she whispered out loud as she grabbed his firm back side tightly causing him to stiffen at the sudden assault.

            Dante sighed, “Could you please refrain from your antics to your poor husband Kimi?”

            “Aww, but that is no fun,” Kimi complained.

            “Anyways the reason I have brought you here is to discuss something of urgent importance,” Dante started off. “I have reason to believe that I have found them.

At this sudden news the three other occupants in the room grew serious faces.

“Are you sure, Dante” Jin asked hesitantly.

“Yes, which is why I called you all here. I want each of us to take on our respective pupils and prepare them for what is to come. I have told them that they will be undergoing training usually reserved for the higher years as they are advanced. This is only a pretense however so that we may get them ready for what is to come.”

“Do you mean to imply-“

“Yes, Jin, I fear that the time for war is approaching”.

(A/N: There will be more to this chapter check back soon!)