Live In The Moment

Naomi's POV 

Wassup yall, I'm Naomi Jackson, I'm 20 years old and I am a model. I went viral after my friend took a picture of me at this party. After that I started getting calls from all these photographers asking me to model for them. I used to live with my mom and dad but after I took off, I moved out and got my own place. I live in the hot state of Arizona, but my parents are from arkansas. I  have some shoots to do later but I'm going to see if Lyla wants to hang before I go handle business. 

*Phone call *

L: Wassup pookie 

N: Wyd today ? 

L: I got two clients and then I'm free. Why wassup ?

N: I wanted to see if you wanted to hang before I went to these shoots. But your busy. 

L: You can come sit in the shop with me if you want. 

N: No pooh its ok I dont wanna take up space, I'll just catch you later. 

L: You sure ? 

N: Yeah, I'll see if avas wants to meet up. 

L: Okay pooh, if you change your mind just give me a ring. 

N: Okay, love you bye. 

L: Love you too. 

* Phone call ended * 

I was going to call Ava but my manager walked through the door. My manager is soooo fine.  He has tattoos, light skin, low hair cut. Just fine! He looks even better in a suit, I think he knows I have crush on him but he keeps it 100% professional, which I like. His name is Joseph. 

J: miss Naomi, WYA girl ? 

N: I'm in the kitchen mr. manager 

Yes, he has a keys to place, he is really the only guy I trust out here. Ever since I met him he has been like my garden angel. He always makes sure that I'm good, makes sure I eat everyday, makes sure I have everything I need and if I don't he tell me how to get it. He's like my manager/big brother/ garden angel. 

J: you miss lady have a hair appointment 

N: I do ? 

J: Yes, so throw on some clothes and lets go. 

N: ughhhhhhh 

I hate having to rush. I got dressed in something comfortable, because I know this day is going to be a fast one, going from shoot to shoot. Life of a model I guess.  To my surprise I was going to Lyla's shop. When we got there she looked just as surprised as me. I guess he didn't make me appointment after all. 

L: Girl what you and mr handsome doing here 

N: Idk, he said I had to get my hair done 

J: Do you take walk ins, I meant to call ahead but I was so busy handling other thing it slipped my mind. 

he was giving Lyla that cute ass smile, and dreamy eyes. That could win any girl over any day, am I wrong for being a little jealous. 

L:Umm....I mean....sure

J: Thank you. 

Josh winks at her and kisses me on the check and walks out as he gets a phone call. 

L: Girl, why is that man THAT fine. 

N: Girl idk but if he wasn't my manager he could get it. 

L: I hear that 

Lyla tightened up my sew in and curled it really pretty, it took her about 30 minutes. I wonder why this girl wont do all the celebrities and models hair, she could be making that coin honey, okay ! Maybe I should talk to Joe about it, he could put her name out there or hire her as personal hair stylist. I'll talk to him about it in the car on my way to get my makeup done. Lyla doesn't like it when I pay but I put $50 in her pocket anyway. Josh sent me a uber to pick me up and to take me to my makeup appointment. While I was in the uber I got a strange call.