02- Boo!

Comment and vote please! ❤️
————————————————————
This was Darcy's first award show and Harry is not here, you thought to yourself. He must have some nerve to not show up to his own daughter's award show, and he didn't even bother asking for anytime off, you also think.

"Mommy, where's Daddy?" You're 5 year old daughter Darcy asks you. You're heart immediately shatters, you can see the disappointment in her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby. Daddy's busy with work and can't make it." You hate having to tell Darcy this, knowing it hurts her little heart, really bad.

All of a sudden a wave of hope washes over you. You know that Harry would never miss his daughter's first award show, he's not like that.

*Darcy looks down with a broken smile*

As on cue Harry comes in and stands behind Darcy, leaning into her ear.

"Boo!" He whisper yells.

You're face immediately lights up, you knew Harry wouldn't miss it. Although you did get a bit angry and first since he was a no show, you began to have hope and believe in him knowing he wouldn't miss it for the world. Harry is one of the sweetest and most selfless person you know, he just wouldn't do that.

"DADDY! I thought you weren't coming!" Darcy says in shock, and excitement of course.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world munchkin. Daddy loves you too much to ever do that." He says showering Darcy with kisses.

"I also love you too much to ever disappoint you as well. I know you were pissed at first, don't lie to me and say you weren't. Now I'm going to save you from a whole argument or explanation and say it's okay. Now back to the point, come here baby." Harry says pulling you close to him.

As you three were having you're moment you forgot that other parents were also around. You look around to see parents watching you guys in awe and saying things like "what a cute family" or "Aw, he's such a good dad."

Ever since then you've never lost your hope in Harry, knowing he will be there for you guys, his two ladies. Forever and Always.

————————————————————
Short I know but did you guys like it?
It was fun to write, I personally thought it was cute. 💕💕 Love youu!!
-Ciela