1st day of Senior year

Senior year. The year I wasn't looking forward to. This is the year everyone expects you to have your life figured out. Asking about college, Where we wanna move, questions half of us have no idea how to answer. Hi I'm Claire, and welcome to my senior year, here in the little town of Mount Pleasant. Not many people live here. Nobody famous for that matter. But ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of growing up and being famous, moving to L.A, having a lot of money. Having the perfect life was my dream. Instead i live here. In Mount Pleasant. Boring I know right ? Besides all the dream crushing I guess it's not that bad. It's home, no matter how unhollywood it is. It's still home.

         "Claire, get up, I made breakfast " My mom yells. I slowly sat up looking at my alarm clock. 5:45 am ugh why so early I thought. I dragged myself out of bed and put my bunny slippers then made my way downstairs.
     "Why so early mom?" I said
     "It's your first day of school I want to make sure you have the best day, also don't forget dance starts today and  Anna will be coming to stay for a couple nights."
    Anna is my older sister, she just turned 22 and recently got married to my best friend Zoey's older brother Mark. Me and Zoey have known each other since 7th grade. And have been best friends ever since.
    It's 6:15 so I quickly eat then run upstairs to my room to get ready for school.  I quickly jump in the shower, get out, get dressed, do my hair and makeup. As I walk out of my bathroom my little brother jumps out of no where causing me to scream.
     "What the heck carter?" I scream "Sorry sissy" he says as he jumps on my bed.
"It's fine just careful next time" I say as I begin to laugh. It's almost time for me to leave so I put my shoes on and grab my phone and charger, put on my backpack and wait downstairs for my best friend to pick me up. I start to think of all the possibilities that could happen today. A knock snaps me out of my thoughts.
      "That must be Zoey, bye mom love you see you when I get home " I say as I walk out the door. There Zoey is in her car.
      "Hey girl!" She says as we get in and pull out of my drive way. It was a silent car ride.
      "Hey, so dance starts up again today, what time do you want me to pick you up?"
     "4:30 and we can get food before we go" she doesn't take long to process it even though she isn't a morning person. We walk into school and grab our schedules. Lucky for us we had all the same classes.
     "I'm gonna go find my group want to come?" She asks. "Nah im gonna go look for Carly." She yells as she walks away.  I walk to find my group of friends and it doesn't take me long. I run up to them and give them a hug.
         "Omg I missed you guys. We didn't get to hangout during summer because I was so busy but I'm so glad to see you guys!" I went to step back and I fell. We all start laughing.The bell rings 5 minutes later so I walk to my class. Luckily I have Zoey to keep me company all day. But she's no where to be seen. A couple minutes later she comes in with 2 smoothies from McDonald's and sits next to me.
       "Sorry I'm late went to get these for us" she's so amazing!
     "Hello guys, hope you had a good summer. My name is Mr. Aaron. You can call me Mr. A, Mr. Aaron, just Aaron it doesn't bother me." I look at Zoey and she starts to laugh. We both try to contain our laughter but it miserably fails.
        "Something funny girls?" The teacher says out loud. The whole class starts to laugh. 
       "Sir, your shirt is inside out" the whole class busts out laughing. He runs to the bathroom and comes back with his shirt the right way.
       "Hey wanna get Taco Bell for lunch?" I give her the are you serious look and she nods. The rest of the class we all did nothing. The bell rings which means 2nd hour. Me and Zoey walk to our next class and sit down. The teacher walks in and I immediately set my head down. Zoey does the same. We slept the whole hour luckily our friend Daniel got the papers for us. The rest of the day was boring, going over rules and expectations. Didn't pay much attention. The final bell rings and me and Zoey rush outside to go home. We get in the car and she drives me home.
       "See you later" She screams as I walk inside. I walk back out and look st the drive way. Where a black Range Rover sits with a bow.

                        •~~•
866 words.