Chapter 1

January 12th 2010

It's the first day of school and there's a group of kids walking through the doors to have a great first day of school. The day goes by Justin, Echo,Tyler and Jayden walk out heading to go get something to drink at the store down a block. There walking having a great time when they get a little close to the store a guy in a van with tented windows stops and then Echo Justin Tyler and Jayden keep walking he backs up but they still don't stop. After they don stop he followed them all the way to the store and he parked his van and got out. He saw Echo Tyler Jayden and Justin walk Into the store then he followed them into the store. After that they were looking around and the guy in the van sat at the table and was watching them. Echo said to Jayden he keeps looking at us it seems like he wants something. Jayden says so what he might kidnap is if we go over there lets just stay here. Okay guys let's go Justin said. Okay everyone says. We'll they leave and the guy follows Echo looks back and sees that he's following them and she says guys we need to run fast he's coming. Tyler said he can't do nothing to us. Jayden help me out her says Echo okay we'll when we were in the store he kept looking at us and following us everywhere Jayden said. We have no time we gotta run HURRY he's coming Echo said HURRY HURRY they all start running. Ouch Jayden said HURRY Jayden get up Justin said. Tyler goes and helps her yup and they start running and the went through allies and back through back yards and they finally reached Tyler's house the went in side and told his parents.