Prologue

Oliver is a senior in high school who lives in Highland Park. He is aspiring to be a filmmaker and is applying to colleges. Oliver is a great student and is very active in extracurriculars at school. He is the yearbook editor and the first baseman of the baseball team. He hangs out with a group of friends whom he met during his freshman year when he was part of the baseball team. Oliver's friend group is composed of four other guys, Aiden, Jackson, Luke, and Hunter. Along with that, he is in love with his childhood friend, Camilla. Everyone thinks he is the perfect guy with a perfect life, but they don't know the full truth. Oliver has secrets of his own. His family is part of a gang called "The Freaks". His father is allowing him to choose between becoming the next leader of the gang or letting him follow his dream of becoming a filmmaker. But he does not get to make a decision because he will be found dead on March nineteenth in a lake.

- NOTE -

Hi, my name is Adriana! I have not been active recently but that's going to change! This is only the prologue! The first chapter will be coming out this Friday (Jan 11). 

Vote, leave a comment, let me know what you think!

Thank you for reading <3