Precognition

I was silently drinking coffee at my favorite cafe shop, staring at my bandaged hand, when I spotted him two seats away from us, drinking a coffee of his own, he was looking back at me... and suddenly bowed his head- a sign of acknowledgement. He looks vaguely familiar like I've seen him somewhere. He stood up when suddenly my phone rang, *riiingg*

*riiiiiiiiing*

"What the-?" I sat up my bed and turned the alarm off. I ran a hand through my bangs, as I laid back down again. Different dream, but the same person... What the heck?

I groaned, I can’t get him out of my head.

Finally, decided to draw him.

I quickly took a shower and went directly to my sanctuary- the art room, specially made for me.

I grabbed a canvas and started sketching; I can still remember every detail of his features, the chiseled jaw line, the hair perfected in a messy way, his nose, his kissable lips, and finally those golden eyes which I carefully drew and with passion.

Finally finished, I pulled back and analyzed my masterpiece, and realized- he's the man in my dreams, in fantasy and reality.

I sighed, what are the odds of meeting him?

He's probably just a figment of my imagination.

*too toot* My phone beeped, Angela messaged me

Hey sis! :D I know an art exhibit where

we can post some of your pieces!

I know your all big time now, and its

just a small exhibit, but my Uncle owns it :P

A favor he asked me :))

Interested? I know you are :>

txt back ASAP

             -Ange

I replied her with a big yes.

I looked around for some paintings and drawings to exhibit, my eyes landed on a painting of my favorite landscape, then to a drawing of my favorite cafe shop, and finally, my dream guy.

These 3 should be enough, I thought to myself.

I placed them in a container made for canvas, and set off to Angela's house.

- - - - -

"Thank you Hazel!" Angela's uncle exclaimed as he examined my work "What would you name this one?" he asked showing me my latest work

*             *             *

Edward's POV

I just finished eating when I passed by an Art exhibit, I checked my time 'I still have enough time before my shift starts' I thought and entered the exhibit

I walked around admiring different arts, it was just a simple ones, fruits in a basket, A man in a bike, a dog... when I notice most of the crowd are in one part of the room, curious I went over and checked it out.

Now this is art, carefully painted landscape- I know where this is, it’s one of my favorite spots. I read the artist's name- Hazel Lauron.

Next I saw what looks like the cafe shop down the block, people drinking coffees, chatting, and waiters serving... It was a picture, but it felt so alive. The same artist- Hazel Lauron.

And finally, the last painting, it was a--. I froze and examined it closer,

Is that... me?