Chapter One

ISABELLA'S POV

I looked up at the clock ticking away. History is my least favorite class. My teacher, Mr. Hartman, is the most boring teacher in existence. Luckily, this class is almost over.

"Miss Jackson. Are you paying attention?" I look up at the stern teacher. "Yea," I say with obvious bored tones in my voice. They keep talking and I go back to staring at the clock.

Why do I need to know history? I want to be an actor but I'm not going to show up to an audition and give a monologue on the Silk Road.

My thoughts get interrupted by the bell. I quickly pack up my stuff and head to my locker but not before Mr. Hartman yells about a homework assignment. I internally groan as I stuff my books into my bag. I walk out of the doors and feel the chill of the fall air in my face. Why did I decide to walk to school today?

I start on my path, walking through a tunnel of trees. I start thinking about my homework assignments and if I can fit in a nap before I have to do them. I pass a house that used to be painted black with a weird fence around the outside. It's white now with a white picket fence and there's a family moving in. Weird.

A ball rolls in front of me. I bend down to pick it up and a little pair of feet run over. I look up and my eyes meet a little girl's. I hold the ball out to her. "Is this yours?" I ask. She nods slightly and reaches her hand out to take it. She grabs it quickly out of my hand and flashes a small smile. I smile back at her and stand up. She seems nice.

I start walking again only to hear rustling behind me. I turn around quickly and spot a branch from a bush snapping back into place. I turn around and keep walking thinking it's only the breeze when it happens again. I turn back around and there are no bushes nearby. When I turn back to keep walking I'm faced with a girl. Her skin as pale as snow except for a purplish spot on the side of her head and her hair brown put up into a messy ponytail. Her outfit looks athletic but seems to be torn in a few places. I attempt to scream but her hand covers my mouth. Her other hand grabs my throat and cuts off my air supply. I start getting lightheaded and everything goes black.

§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§

DEAN'S POV

"Rising up. Back on the street. Did my time took my-" I look over at Sam. "Why'd you turn my music off?" "Dude we need to focus." I flash a glare at him and put my eyes back on the road.

"Fine. What's the case again?" I look over and see Sam rolling his eyes. "An 18-year-old girl, Isabella Jackson, was supposedly kidnapped on her way home from school." I raise my eyebrow at him. "How is this a case?" "You didn't let me finish. This same thing has happened to 3 other girls in the past two weeks." "Man, that sounds like some angry spirit or something. Let's go."

I press down harder on the gas and pulled around a corner

§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§

We pull up to a house. "This is her house?" I ask. "Yup," Sam says as we get out of the car. We walk up the front steps and knock on the door. We hear steps and the door swings open. A middle-aged woman stands in front of us. "Can I help you?" she asks.

"Uh, yes." I stumble as I flash my FBI badge along with Sam. "I'm Agent Maddok and this is my partner, Agent Stiles." Sam starts talking. "Is this the household of Isabella Jackson?" The woman nods. "I'm her mother, Carrie. Come in."

Sam and I walk in the house and sit down on the couch. "Would you like some tea?" Carrie calls from the kitchen. "Thank you. That'd be nice," Sam responds. She walks in holding two cups and sets them down in front of us then sits down. Sam grabs his cup and takes a sip. I look over at Carrie.

"So Carrie, when was the last time you saw Isabella?" She looks down at her hands and then back up at me. "When she left for school. I waved at her as she walked away." "So she walked?" Sam asks. "Yes," Carrie responds.

"Do you know her route from school back home?" Sam questions. "Um, no. She has always kept track of that."

I take a sip of my tea. "Thank you for your time, Mrs. Jackson, and thank you for the tea," Sam says as he starts to get up. I stand up next to him and shake Carrie's hand. "It was nice meeting you both," she says.

Sam and I head to the Impala. "So I'm guessing we check all of the records next?" I ask. "Yup," Sam replies. We hop in the car and drive off.

§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§

Hey, guys. This is my first story about Supernatural seeing as I just started watching it about a month ago.

That's pretty much it...

~Jess