Prologue

Back in the 2014 Taylor Swift,Selena gomez,Lucy Hale and Demi lovato were topping the charts world wide. Taylor had just officially released her first pop album "1989" with the first single "shake it off" going viral in less than 24 hours. It was a different style of music for her since she has always been a country artist and she did receive a lot of hate because of this change mainly from her ex boyfriend's fans who was an artist in a huge band of his own... Selena Gomez was preparing for her world tour thanks to her new amazing album "slow down" which had also great hits such as "come and get" she had just broke up with her long term boyfriend Justin Bieber , a great artist who had not been making the best choices back then...Demi Lovato was everyone's inspiration,she was strong,fierce and proud she was touring all over the world with great artists such as little mix and cher loyd ... Now Lucy Hale has never been That big of a star when it came to singing , though it was her passion she knew she couldn't quit her hit show "pretty little liars" not in the last few seasons that all the fans were excited about and certainly not when she won tons of awards thanks to this show but during 2014 she finally decided to launch her music career and she was doing amazing at it , her first single "you sound good to me"was and still is a big hit that most people adored , she however didn't stop acting and she balanced her both careers.... During the 2015 teen choice awards Taylor swift,Selena gomez,Demi Lovato and lucy hale met again for the first time after two years , they instantly became best friends and started hanging out as a group and on one night in Demi's mansion the girls came out with one hell of a crazy idea. They're best friends,they love spending time with each other ,they get along perfectly and they have the same job so why don't they do it together ? like for real ? in other words.... Why don't they form their own BAND !? And that's when "Girls Generation" was formed...

A/N : okaaaaay so first THIS IS A PURELY FICTIONAL STORY but kinda based on SOME true events , it's a one direction story and they will be appearing in the first chapter, if u have any question or/and suggestion , comment below and if u don't like the cast then sorrynotsorry oh and the story takes place in 2015/2016 :D vote cupcakes