Chapter one

Harry's POV :

"Girls Generation" ? Really taylor? really? This must be a joke , they can't just form a fucking band out of the blue like that... is that even legal or shit ? I scrolled down my twitter feed that was stocked with the "New band" 's pictures . Did Taylor cut her hair ? not that it looks good or anything... she looks more like a ... woman ? But why the heck would she form a freaking band ? is she copying me or something ? she should get over herself , she probably still in love with me. I mean who wouldn't be ? I smirk at the thought of her , THE Taylor swift, wanting be back so badly. I on the other hand don't miss her at all... I don't miss her electric blue eyes,her golden locks that used to float down her back. I swear to god she probably cut then to piss me off

Flashback :

I passed my long fingers through her blond straight hair , while pressing soft kisses down her jaw to her collar bone earning a small moan that made me smirk against the flawless ivory neck... That was my way of waking Taylor up every morning when I'm up before her and I can safely say she quite likes it judging by the soft whimpers and moans she was letting out . I made my way up to her face again as I laid a soft yet passionate kiss on her soft plump pink lips... I put my head on hers as I buried my face in her hair taking in the pleasantly intoxicating smell " why do you love my hair so much Haz?" she said in between melodic giggles " I don't even know love... I just do" I grinned as I laid another sweet kiss on her lips before adding "promise me you'll never cut" she looked at me for a while before smiling that angelic damn smile "promise"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitch...not that I care anyways...This band is no match for One Direction...I don't even like her new single... I thought it was stupid and pop does NOT suit her... I actually heard it for the first time when niall was watching it secretively, I don't even know why cuz I'm absolutely over her but I might or might not have told the lads that Taylor Swift's music is banned in the house... I was drunk don't ask...''my ex man brought his new girlfriend she's like oh my god but I'm just gonna shake it to the falla over there with the hella good hair, won't you come over baby we can shake shake shake" I swear to god louis was the one to get those stupid lyrics in my head... Was she talking about me though? and kendall ? or am I the fella with the hella good hair ?... yeah probably! Kendall and me were a total fling by the way... I just needed somebody when I broke up with Tay and so did Kendall after the break up with her boyfriend Julian , not to mention that management found it a great idea since they're kinda associating with her mom kris who totally creeped me out by the way, I felt like I was the one being used to launch Kendall's modeling career as if kanye west is not enough... But it was kinda beneficial for me too cuz first I got a new hottie to sleep with and second I get to make Taylor jealous BONUS ! but don't get me wrong Kendall is great and were friends but she's just not my type plus sometimes I think she's in a relationship with her fucking phone, like she never puts that thing down and we have nothing to talk about and well... she's not my tay... the girl who I fell in love with at the age of sixteen... back when she had curls like mine which was pretty awesome, I remember watching her in my living room tv thinking that this was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen... the wide smile and the shiny eyes... But by the time I met her she had already straightened her hair , the spark was gone from her eyes and her smile is just not the same , not even her most dedicated fans noticed that but I did... She used to be the girl of my dreams and I can honestly say that I was convinced that I'll marry her someday... I knew later when we became friends that her last boyfriend Jake is the reason for her "change" that fucking asshole just screwed her over then left her like she meant nothing to him and I freaking wanted to kill him with my bare hands... cuz he killed my wife...I knew that I wouldn't be able to break through her high walls no matter how much I tried... we kissed,we held hands,we cuddled and we labeled ourselves " boyfriend and girlfriend" but the spark still wasn't there and that just drove me crazy so I stopped trying... and NOW she goes and form a band with her little friends ...Show me what you go Tay cuz it's on like donkey kong...

A/N : Sooooo first chapter huh ? That's usually as far as I get in my other stories and I end up deleting them :') BUT NOH ! Not this time ! well I hope you leave some comments my cupcakes ;D cuz you iz cute af . Next chapter will be in Liam's pov I guess and some fighting is going down ;) ouhhh DRAMA ! the girls will also have povs in later chapter ! :D hope u like it and don't get too defensive guys cuz remember it is just a fic ok NOW

Au revoir mes chères ;) mwah