Prologue

Once upon a time there was a QueenWitch who was hated by all of her people. They have no choice but to serve her due her tremendous power.

Little did they know that the queen is living a lonely life, for no one wants to even come near her.

One day she decided, "I will make a child of my own, someone who is from my own blood, who will never leave me, who will care for me, who will love me and accept me for who I am."

And so in the midnight, end of summer she began her ritual. From her blood rose a child, so beautiful, pure and white. A child rather sent by heaven.

The Queen loved the child more than her own life and in return she got what she wants, the child loved her as its mother.

The Queen hid the child from world, afraid that it would steal the child from her. Years passed, when she thought she succeeded, little did she know the child already started to know the outside world.

The child fell in love and chose the human over its mother.

The Queen felt hurt, betrayed and forsaken. Devastated by hatred she killed her child with its lover.

Humans witnessed it and feared also for their lives decided to end the Queen. Thousands of life still lost, until one succeeded. He stroked a spear into her heart.

A blood-tear fell from her to the land cursing the whole place.

It's a story I heard from my grandmother when I was a kid, I got scared yet pity her, I even believed she was real but then I grew-up and forgot about this rubbish tale, never would I thought we will meet again, never guessed that it will change my life and the people around me.