Prologue

Prologue:
"For as long as I can remember, the idea of death has never really affected me. It never occurred to me how quickly and hard it hits. I never thought I would lose the one person who has been keeping me sane. I didn't know I was going to lose my sister - my twin, partner in crime and maybe the only person who cares about me.

Vivian had been fighting brain cancer for 2 years and she had been winning until one day it spread to the limit it couldn't be stopped. I remember the endless headaches, vomiting and her eyes losing the same spark if held before. She was leaving and I could feel it. Vivian was the most energetic, fascinating soul I ever came across. I tried to prepare a proper speech because Vivian deserves the best goodbye, but she told me to say everything from the heart and this is. I just want to say I hate you for leaving me but i'd be lying because I don't know how to say goodbye. I'm not ready to let go. I love you so much.

I just want to let you know you're a total bitch for leaving me because if someone deserves to live its you.

and

I'll remember you when i'm night thinking, day dreaming."

I swallowed a lump in my throat as I finished my speech and looked into the crowd. The entire melancholic atmosphere directly affected me from all the black clothes to the tears from family and friends. I tried to retain my tears as I constantly told myself that "I would not cry." but I didn't succeed. I ran to the gates near where the funeral was held and let it out. Up until now, the sky had been postcard-perfect, but it was changing. The beautiful cocktail-blue shade was beginning to darken into gravel-grey. The big droplet of rain fell harshly on my skin as I sobbed. She left me.

___________________________
I don't know what to say🌚
Hope you enjoyed?
Please, give me any suggestion I would love to improve!
Thank you for reading.
- Sadiya