part 7

Harry's P.O.V 

she is riding beside me and describing the road for me , after we reached , Fortunently , we didn't get lost we kept standing for a few minutes ,..

"Thank you so much , Harry " she said 

"For what ? "

"for driving me to my house "

"hey , it's no big deal , anyway ,no need "

" see you tomorrow , bye "

"ok, bye "

Josphine's P.O.V 

i got out of the car in front of my building and i realized that i forgot my bag ....

"oh my god i am so sorry " i said laughing a little bit 

"no problem " he replied smiling a very wide smile showing his dimples which made my heart melt 

"bye " i said once again and i took my bag walking to the building 

"bye " i heard him repling to me 

i went home and hi to my mum and i headed to my extra tiny room , placing my  bag on the bed and i just sat there thinking about every lie i have lied and how would this  friend ship end if someone discovered that i lied  about myself , my nature , my family and my everything , and why did i lie ? maybe because what i have seen there but no , katy is also from my social level and she didnt lie to me about it or to any one , why ? , just why ? i kept asking myself a lot of questions but i didn't find a single  answer , i am like to people fighting with each other , one is so innocent and peaceful and really pure and the other is so evil , liar , doing every thing bad , now , who am i from these two persons ?? who ?....

Jessie's P.O.V 

when i got up from the table at the cafe harry and josphine were leaving , i got up to go to the toillete and i started to think , Am i jealous from her ?? am i jealous from a girl that won''t last with him more than 3 days ? who  am i kidding ?all the time he was looking at her as if she was Mrs.perfect , all harry's stories started like this , he finds a girl , starting to let herfeel as if she was the ony one for few days , then take her to his bedroom and the next day he pretends as if he don't know her , but i all these things , why i am i jealous from such a girl ? OHHHH MYY HEAD i am starting to get a headache because of her SHIT ..

i went out of the bathroom to find niall sitting there playing with his mobile

"did he drive her home ? " i asked

Niall's P.O.V 

"Did he drive her hom ? " she asked

"yeah " i replied 

she always thinks about harry , harry did , harry went , harry loves  harry....harry...harry 

and what am i ? invisible , she never think of anyone excpet harry even if there's David beckham sitting with her , she has everything , she has the money , the fame , the good life , the popularity in the uni then what's wrong ??