16. seoul

December 28, 2013
(Big time skip)

December 28, 2013(Big time skip)

(Synopsis of three weeks)

A lot has happened since they met RM at the Jeon household. It's been about three weeks since then, and their bond began to build itself.

They all got to know each other by name and ability at first and then by personality. Namjoon revealed that he has a place for them to stay at and also go unnoticed. They all moved to Seoul, but not right away at first. Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Sunhee got back to their hotel room and collected their things.

Yoongi and Namjoon shared plans to change people's stereotypes of mutants. Yoongi also began to notice how he misjudged the three high schoolers. They worked as hard as he was in their training.

Namjoon had told Yoongi that he needs to be emotionally stable to properly use his fire ability. Yoongi needs to train on controlling his fire when he's angry.

Namjoon was amazed at Sunhee's ability to heal and asked her to cooperate with his medics to help sick mutants such as Jungkook's mom. He told her that if she becomes knowledgeable of diseases or any other type of injury, her ability will connect with what she knows healing whatever it is faster and better.

Hoseok improved his illusions to last longer thanks to having shook Namjoon's hand. The mutant told him a way to train his ability without hurting himself.

Taehyung also got help from Namjoon and gladly shook his hand. Namjoon explained to him after analyzing the ability with his ability that he had to work on solidifying his shadows. That means that, with enough training, Taehyung can make three-dimensional shadows.

Jungkook didn't think he needed training, because come on, his ability it's literally him being a copy cat. But Namjoon didn't agree to that, he knows that the young boy has more potential than he thinks. Namjoon believes that Jungkook can also copy abilities, if he trains hard enough though.

Mihi has worked hard to control the force off her scream and her aim. Also, due to over working herself, she's been visiting Sunhee, who is now the official nurse off their little training home.

After meeting Jiyun, Namjoon became aware of her pregnancy and promised to keep it a secret for her to be able to tell everyone herself. Namjoon answered her questions about the baby and what ability the baby might have.

Jin was aware of Namjoon helping his wife, and he's thankful. But his brain beeps a siren when he sees Namjoon touching Jiyun's belly. Jiyun reassures her husband that he has nothing to worry about.