Episode 16

Today, Hazim, Yagiz, Hazan, Fazilet and Elif all have reached Paris.

All the wedding arrangements are done.
Hazim has planned everything.
A honeymoon suit has also been booked for Yagiz and Hazan to spend their wedding night.

Today they will complete the leftover shopping. They will collect their wedding dresses and buy rest of the accessories.

Hazim has kept the wedding arrangement a secret for Yagiz and Hazan. It will be a great and luxurious destination for in Paris.

The next Morning.

It is a beautiful day today.
Today is the wedding of Yagiz and Hazan.

In the evening.
Everyone is busy in getting ready for the wedding.

Hazan, Elif and Fazilet are at the beauty salon.

Hazim has hired a stylist to prepare Yagiz for his special day. Mehmet is also with them.

Hazim is ready and has reached the wedding place. Hazim is checking all the arrangements.

After two hours.

Hazan, Elif and Fazilet are sitting in the room of the hotel. Yagiz is with Mehmet in the near by room. They all are ready. They are waiting for Hazim to call them and then Mehmet, Elif and Fazilet will go to the wedding place. Yagiz and Hazan will come together.
The hotel is near eiffel tower.

After sometime, Hazim calls Mehmet to bring Fazilet and Elif at the wedding place.

Mehmet along with Fazilet and Elif comes to the wedding place.

Yagiz and Hazan are sitting in the room.

At the wedding.

The wedding is arranged near the Eiffel tower.

Fazilet and Elif, along with Mehmet enter the wedding place. They are shocked to see the arrangements. The decorations are beautiful. It looks like a fairy tale wedding.

(This is the decoration)