sequel - two - seulgi

"GET THE FUCK UP FROM THAT BED KANG SEULGI" yerim shouted almost breaking down the door to the poor girl's room, she was followed by jennie, laughing and walking calmly behind her. "c'mon baby we gotta go buy that dress today, remember?" jennie said in a sweeter way which made yerim want to throw her out of the room.

seulgi got up smiling brightly, almost outshining the sun, and skipped happily to the bathroom. she had a quick shower and threw some casual clothes on before heading to jennie's car, where the owner handed her a starbucks drink and a bag of cookies for breakfast.

the car ride was as chaotic as the other girl's, and these three were probably even louder: blasting girl's generation's songs and screaming their lungs out.

half an hour later the three parked in front of an enormous white shop, seulgi was so intimidated by it that she thought of running away and never coming back again. but she couldn't. she had to buy a dress for what would probably be the most important day of her life.
after taking a very deep breath the girls locked arms and slowly walked inside.

the interiors of the shop were as white as ever, the ceiling was high, there were beautiful dresses everywhere and shop assistants running around with their hands full of those dresses.

one of the shop assistants approached the trio with a bright smile and bowed slowly before watching them all one by one "so...who's the bride?"