Chapter Five

[Um, so, here I am, uploading the next chapter after a long time I didn't. Im verry sorry]

~~~~^~~~~~^~~~~~^~~~~~^~~~~

We arrived on Doncaster but 10 more minutes before we arrive on my childhood house.

I look over the sleeping Harry beside me who wake up early in the morning. I smile at him and look back at the road.

When I see the familiar house, I look back to Harry and slowly shaking him "Hazz" he move a litte and open his eyes "cmon, we're here" I told him.

We were about to knock the door but Daisy came and opened it.

When she see me, her mouth open with 'o' and run to hug me "LOUIS" she shouted while hugging on my torso

I kneel down on her hight and hug her properly "Daisy" I whispher

I hear someone cough and look up seeing my mom with Lottie and Fizzy standing on the door. I stood up and smile at them "hey mom" i said innocently

"oh boobear" my mom said and hug me tightly. I really miss her, its been months since the last time I saw them. Oh. I forgot Harry was with me.

I go beside Harry and put my hand on his waist "Oh, is this the famous Harry who makes my son not to visit us" mom stop and I can feel Harry's nervousness but "Im just kidding honey" mom smile and hug him, Harry relaxes.

My mom is just like that. We are just close.

We go inside and Harry still on my side. The girls pull Harry in the living room while I follow mom in the kitchen.

Oh, she's gonna ask me alot of questions like how am I and about me and Harry, but Its fine.

~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~

Oops, I know this chapter is so short and Im really sorry for that. And I'll gonna make longer nextime.

Can I ask 5 votes and comment from you ? [Fan?, maybe]

Edited   08.27.14 / 10:18 pm