Day one

I walked down the stairs of the building, my first day was over and I survived! I walked to the closest Starbucks and ordered a caramel frappichino. My name was called, I got my drink and I left. I walked out of Starbucks and turned left looking down at my phone in admiration of the photos I was seeing on Instagram. I was 17 and I worked at Vogue HQ but I'm also a directioner, I own a fan account but I don't tell anyone. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes! I turned the corner and me being the clumsy person I am ran into the first person that was coming my way. I fell, my papers went flying, my phone went flying and more importantly my reputation went flying.

Right down to the cold, hard ground was where I was heading, bracing myself for the fall, but instead I stopped.

I opened my eyes to find a boy, who looked not much older than me , staring down at me, well I think he was staring down at me I couldn't really tell. Why the bloody hell was he wearing sunnies? It's four degrees outside, the sun is completely lost behind the clouds and the nut bag who just caught me was wearing sunnies.

" thanks " I managed to say.

" it's all right, just watch where you're going instead of looking at pictures of me"

I laughed picked up my stuff and left.

Pictures of me??? The pictures I were looking at were of Harry Styles not the complete nut bag that just saved me from some serious bruising.

But he said me! And that me was Harry Styles.

I chased after him......