Morning Rush (Paiges POV)

Chapter one:

~~~~~~~~~~

Paige's POV: waking up was a very rough blur. Knowing tonight was the night I have my second concert for five seconds of summer. Knowingly so many crazy fangirls would probably crowd me since well... I was famous as well. (Sorry for any errors I may make!) I used to dance at the aldc in Pittsburgh with my best friend Chloe Lukasiak. Everything changed when I moved. My mother Kelly Hyland called me from downstairs. "Paige hun it's time for breakfast." The thing about this concert was Luke had gotten me floor tickets right infront of the stage. We were sort of... Friends with benefits... But that was okay... Right? I slugged out of bed and stumbled into my bathroom. Looking like a mess or course. I turned the knob of the shower and got in showering blah blah blah. I have this shampoo that's is called 'Strawberry Sunshine' and I love it. Along with the conditioner. The warm water hit my skin. I felt like I was out at a campfire. It felt good don't get me wrong. When I finished I put on my black vans and black jean shorts. Fair sized. With my plain black shirt and put my hair in a side braid. Perfect. Now I have got to face this concert. Who knows what could be ahead of me...