Chapter two my life

Chapter two:

As soon as I got the idea I wanted to tell Ma sister and brother.

......

I was on my way home when I heard someone calling me. When I looked back I saw that it was my sis and bro so it started walking toward them, I gave both of them a big hug. Then we all started walking toward a small park where there was no one.

We all sat on a bench and Rahesa my sister started talking; "I seriously do not get why on earth mum and dad hate you so much."She said." Yeah but us they love us so why don't they show that love to you as well". My brother Liam said.

"I don't know what I have ever done for them to hate me, you are the ones to tell me what happened before I was born. Was there a problem that I don't know about?" I asked.

"We don't know what seriously happened because we were away at our grandparents house. "Rahesa said.

Then i asked" do they live far from here?"

"No, not really".

" then we should go there"!

"Yeah that's a good idea, then we can get away from those evil parents." Liam said.

"But how are we supposed to get away just like that?"Rahesa asked.

"I know exactly what we could do"!

.........

So that was chapter two. What do you think is the plan?

Vote comment and more xx